Who wears driving shoes?

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started researching these driving shoes you guys keep posting about, but I've really only been making fun of the way they look...until I saw these...

Oakley Race™ Low 2

...now that's a good lookin' shoe. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am naturaly clumsy and after the dogs ate my simpson shoes I bought a pair of piloti. They are ok to walk in but lousy,wide,stiff,no feel to drive in and they made my footwork way more clumsy. A cheap Simson has way more feel and are narrower. Two other narrow shoes with great feel are sparco and alpine star. I love the alpine star but they are lousy to walk in so I take a pair of walking shoes with to walk in. Hey some people can drive in engineer boots,motorcycle boots etc, but I need a narrow shoe with lots of feel. Wife calls them fairy shoes.. GTS Bruce

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a size 9? Lemme guess - they call you the pancake or the short stack :rolaugh: ????

I wear a 14EE. Have found that stuffing my foot into a 14E driving shoe or slip-on dress casual works best. No way I can wear my gym shoes!

Length doesn't matter... Girth is where it's at... :lmao:

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a pair of Addidas Adi Racers for 5 years and they are very comfortable even for walking around.

You must be registered for see images