Who's close to PA that tunes AEM for vipers?

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s close to PA that tunes AEM for vipers?

Finally got my car back from TX. It ran great for 2 weeks. Now out of nowhere it just boggs like crazy. A/F is 11:1 or lower on full throttle. Even idling most time around 12.5:1. Also ******* startups. Idles at 1200-1500 like I'm ready to launch. It has to be in the tuning of the AEM. Anyone close to Pennsylvania that can tune the AEM. I already checked with Heffner and he's not able to do it for reasons I'm not sure he wants me to say which is fine. Does anyone know about Turbopeople of New York?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s close to PA that tunes AEM for vipers?

Venom...give me a call...717.766.2039 i can put you in touch with several.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does anyone know about Turbopeople of New York?

Big time turbo tuners. I believe they worked with Heffner tuning Chad's TT car.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jamie,

I was speaking with a guy by the name of Brian from Dynamic motorsports in Dillsburg for Dan. Dan is looking for someone to tune his car.
Dan has the VEC2 though. Brian from Dynamic said he is very familiar with the AEM computers. I don't think he has tuned them on vipers but has done them on Big HP supra's, mustangs and other cars.

Might want to talk to him about it. If you want his number shoot me an email.

Good luck, hope to see the beast soon :)

Ed

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Frank, I'll give you a call.
Yes, I believe Heffner's going to be moving in a week. I'll let him diclose that info in his timing.
Ed, I'll call you if I get no help from Frank's resources.
Thanks!

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yes Turbo People tuned Chad's car. Anyone that knows AEM's can do this. Does not matter what kind of car it is. Jamie you might want to disconnect the battery and touch the positve terminal to the car frame (disconnected from the battery of course) Little trick I got from Chuck T. This clears any correcting parameters the computer has accululated and allows it to start fresh. Esp if it was in a differant altitude and running at differnat boost levels. Good luck and I hope we can get togather next summer!!