Who's gone through a rear set of tires on their SRT-10 already?

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s gone through a rear set of tires on their SRT-10 already?

Had a flat in one rear that Michelin replaced for free but I replaced the other at my on expense. I got the left rear tire for PART RACK. JonB is good to work with and had the best price. It's been a couple months but I think it was $453 for the one tire. Call Jon he can help you.

Dean

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ARRGGHHHH! $453 EACH? Man we got spoiled in the land of the sub $800 18" Pilot Sports....

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've gone through a full set of tires. I got prices from Jon B., his delivered prices were only $34.00 better than buying them from my local tire supplier. Since I like doing business with my local businesses I went with my local guy. You are still going to have to pay for mounting and balancing so why not give the extra few bucks to your local guy and instill some loyality with them. The extra bucks will come back in many forms. His tire prices were $369.00 for fronts and $493.00 for rears. Even though they are EXpensive it was worth every penny tearing them up at Mid America and Gingerman. Still looking for a set of track 18" wheels for next season. If you have any let me know, [email protected].

OP
OP
S

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WIth it being a run flat tire, is there any difference in mounting? Can you buy "normal" tires to put on these rims or only run flats? Do they even make a normal tire for OEM rear rims?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang