Who's in the parade at MIS for NASCAR!!!!???!

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s in the parade at MIS for NASCAR!!!!???!

I just signed up this morning! Hope to meet up with some of you there. Post away if you're coming!

OP
OP

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s in the parade at MIS for NASCAR!!!!???!

Oh, uh, and tell me your year & color (if the avater doesn't show it of course).

Me, lessseeee here.... 01 red w/silver.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ahhhhh yes the MI area Vipers will start to get fleshed out now!!! Bring em on........

this should be an absolute blast, let's pray for decent weather!

I'll be there, it's Blue with White stripes Brett, has a hard time entering 4th gear.

OP
OP

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you're a VCA memeber and in the Midwest (looks like it), email [email protected] for the form or call 1-800-998-1110.

Better off calling.

Not to worry Ryan, I'll be joining you in all my scraped glory.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We made the deadline, got confirmation this morning! Looking forward to meeting up with a bunch of you guys, seeing a great race, and the parade lap around MIS is awesome. That track is so steep in the turns that you think you are going to fall out of your car, should make for some great pictures and video! Pray for sunny weather! Hope one of the Dodge Boys wins the race, that would top off the day.
P.S. Don't even think about staying overnight anywhere near the track, the motels are usually booked solid in all directions around MIS. Ann Arbor is where most of the rigs and crews stay (not to mention the NASCAR fans),from what I have seen in previous races.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to worry Rick, still in the planning stages on a double header to see you guys run at Gingerman on the Sat?

I guess that day has two paths, and I'm taking the poser path at MIS, have to work on that!!
yesnod.gif

love them new "emoticons" is that what the heck they are called?