Who's is this?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen Eric's yellow/white in real life and it looks really good...what kills this car is those black pinstripes on the edges of the stripes. It goes from a yellow/white GTS to a "cartoon clown car".

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped by at lunch today to give it the exterior 360. Did not pop the hood or open the doors. The stripes are painted on. The hood and panel fit are all pretty good. One rivet missing driver side rear wheel well 10:00 position. Small ding driver side sill by the cat location. Not easy to see but at the right angle. Could not see any signs of any respray short of the stripes. It did not look like it had been rode hard from the exterior but the car is not terribly clean. The underside/suspension has likely never been touched with soap and/or degreaser for those that appreciate a clean car top and bottom. A little curb rash on a few of the wheels but otherwise shiny. Did not see any rock chips but the car is dirty so... If it was not for the stripes I would give it a 7 - 8. A day or two on the rack and detail shop it could be a 9 on the driver car scale.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd post pics of how it should look..hehe...but I guess I did not renew my VCA membership and no longer has those wonderful privileges. Go figure.

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks good, the stripes are not to wide and no black pinstripe
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog