Who's Yellow RT/10 4 Sale in CT???

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving through North Haven yesterday and saw this '01 RT/10 for sale at Mauro Motors. I had to pull in and check it out. $45,900.00 with a little over 9k miles on it. The salesman knew nothing about it...I asked him to show me the "power adjustable pedals" they indicated on the sale sheet. I had to show him where the knob was. It's really sad to see this car selling for such a low price and a sales staff that doesn't know what to do with it. The hood gaps were off, it was dirty and the wheels were scratched up really bad. No doubt this dealership caused it. They keep it parked outside amongst the used 3 series. Sad, sad, sad. It should be treated with a bit more respect. Good news is that it was getting all of the attention.

Who's Viper was this? Any stories with it? This dealership is awful, I bought two cars there, and their trade-in prices are horrendous. I feel for you...you must've gotten mid-30's on this car. What did you trade it in for? Tell me it was for an M5/M6.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been outside there for 2+ months sitting lonely out front. It had been accompanied by a silver Porsche the last time I saw it. At first glance, and since it was in North Haven, I thought it might have been yours. :dunno:

I hope whoever traded it in at least walked out with an AMG. :D

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful of that car. There was a Yellow '01 RT/10 up here in Maine at a GM dealer in Augusta that sat for about 5 months outside on a very busy street. The hood gaps were off, it was FILTHY and at least the drivers side wheels both had bad curb rash around the outer lip. They also slapped one of there "O'Conner Chevrolet" dealer stickers on the rear bumper. It was priced at $47k and change while it was there. This was the year before last. Sounds like it might be the same car.

Nick

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, this car fits that description. I thought it might have been from someone in Norwalk who disconnected his speedometer to bypass recording the mileage (yes, really). This Viper also has 15 carfax records...which seems like a lot for a 9k car. If I wasn't so cheap I'd buy a carfax report just to see if this has any stories.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posts like these always make me cringe :( "Maybe" I could imagine if it was a normal car with 999999 or-so miles being at the end of it's life, but what causes someone to do THIS type of abuse to a Viper?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96