Why Corvette is the official Vehicule at the Belle Isle Race ?!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran the Viper parade lap, 30mph my a****, within the first 100 yards we were doing 80+, and sevaral times saw triple digits. In addition we had 2 laps, not just the 1 they stated. I happened to be in the Dodge Corral when the corvettes did they're parade lap. Was nice & quiet everyone kept to they're posted 30mph speed limit. Loudest corvette that came by was a 1966, bunch of light foot'd old ladies must have been driving the vette's.:owned:

As far as the corvette leading the parade, a bunch of us were'nt happy about it, but forgot real quick when we were blowing around the track & doing burnouts!!:lmao:

You didn't drive in our group then (first group out)....we might have hit 60 and only because we purposefully fell way behind the car in front of us to give us some run-up room. Painful to drive on a race track at a snail's pace.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You are correct, we were in the "B" group, and had a blast. The lead vette had to have sped up somewhat because I was only about 30 cars back & we were moving fairly quick. I know some of the guys hung back, but we had at least 5-6 runs of 80+, most fun I'd had on a track since Viper Days:drive:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct, we were in the "B" group, and had a blast. The lead vette had to have sped up somewhat because I was only about 30 cars back & we were moving fairly quick. I know some of the guys hung back, but we had at least 5-6 runs of 80+, most fun I'd had on a track since Viper Days:drive:

Lucky dawgs! :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62