Why do you like stripes vs no stripes on your Viper?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes on GTS - look good, anway you slice it.
Stripes on RT/10 - not as good, since they mess with the design that is so unique to the RT/10.

You must be registered for see images

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to add some temporary strips to my car like Paul Mumfords comp coup. Wonder if that would piss anybody off.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

To each their own... for my Deep Sapphire Blue, the ghost stripes give me the best of both worlds.... has stripes, but only if you are looking for them!
David, I've never thought about stripes on my Sapphire, but yours don't look too bad. What color are they? I can't tell by the pic.

DG Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

David, I've never thought about stripes on my Sapphire, but yours don't look too bad. What color are they? I can't tell by the pic.

They are actually Pearl clear coat... the factory clear coat taken off, the pearl clear coat stripes put on, and then the whole car re-clear coated...

I love them... I can't tell you how many times people have walked by the car a few times and then said something to the effect of "Oh man, I didn't even notice - it has stripes!"

My only problem has been a few rock chips right on the stripe, just some bad luck. When I race or go on long trips, I just slap on the ol' Mopar bra and life is good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte