Why I hate the " street scene ".

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why I hate the \" street scene \".

1) KIDS think that street racing on narrow roads with tons of spectators "can't" cause problems.

2) They think drinking and driving is ok.
a) Most who get DUIs make excuses about how being stopped was unfair and how the legal limit should be raised and how " oh .20 isn't hig, I am not drunk" type of *****.
b) There are always people defending the stupid act of others.

3) Unlike Vipers, a lot have to brag, and be ***** to try and " prove " what their car can do. Not everyone, but a lot can get annoying doing this. While someone drviing a Viper, or even a Corvette does not "need" to brag.

Why am I saying this? Well, I was visiting a local street tuner website from Cincinnati. Some kid is talking about how he got a DUI. He made excuses about being stopped. He made excuses about how the legal limit should be raised. He is not even 21. He is even trying to say he is " fine to drive " at .20 drunkenness. Now, I do know a lot fo cool people in this scene but it sickens me to hear this junk. I pray to God I am not on the road when these punks are driving. They would make an excuse as to why i was driving correctly and didn't get out of the way while they were drunk, and swerving form lane to lane.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why I hate the

last night at the club, some guy back into one of those little white poles with the lines running threw them. his back tire rolled over the line and 3 cops jumped out of the car and he got a dui, talk about ****!! i know it doesnt really have anything to do with your story but damn thats gotta ****.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why I hate the

you know i had an uncle that got into a skiing accident over in CO. he refused to go to the hospital. he said he just wanted to go home, so he got in his car and started sipping whiskey to ease the pain, he made into louisiana and some troopers had a roadblock up. he ran threw it!! and raised hell with the troopers for making him spill his drink!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang