Why no feedback from HMS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm very curious after all these negative post about tuners and GTSR45, how come no feedback from JH OR John B??? I just also got a email from GTSR45. He didnt respond to my mail, just said learn to spell first..what a ********..he really is brave..I cant wait to know who this guy is..

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with John Hennessey yesterday to confirm delivery of an order. I brought up the GTS45 issue and questioned his lack of retaliation. He said he wasn't going to respond to the allegations. For John it's probably a tricky situation. Respond and everyone may pounce on him. Don't respond and everyone will think the allegations are true. If it were me I would probably defend myself but for all I know that would just spark an uproar.

Reaction score
Mr. John Hennessey will be out of office all this week and will be returning on the 23rd of June. Motor Trend is featuring his Venom 800 on Motor Trend T.V. So that's the main reason.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aarong2,

I am a Loyal customer. John never lied to me once, or took any of my money!

Still very pleased with the level of service......

Regards,

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuners, John, lets move this suject to.....the OVERKILL board. Relax and move on. Maybe John took my advise in another post to stay away from the board for a month or so.....

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin,
Have you ever had you car on the dyno. Not that I'm saying your car isn't everything HMS said it is, but it is always a good idea to check.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin D, Sure you a loyal customer now, but take it from a Venom victom, you will have a change of heart if it happends to you. Just because he has a few (very) loyal customers does not offset the actions that have brought up many many threads and responses.

Mark

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely an interesting read. I would especially agree with Mark when he wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
that have brought up many many threads and responses.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because there really have been so many threads and responses on this, I think it has been pretty well addressed from both sides at this point - especially as it relates to GTSR45. Until such time as there is further information on the identity of this individual and/or resolution, lets consider this topic closed for now. Thanks!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.