Why use Jon B. @ partsrack?

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have decided this would be a good time to chime in here. I usually do not post much on the boards about parts Vendors, because we sell most everything related to the Viper. The Viper market is small and we would like to provide as many parts as possible to everyone. It's good for our business.

At DC Performance we are more about building cars and providing quality work. Jon B has been a great vendor for over 12 years. He has alway been there for us. When it comes to getting parts that we cannot find or do not have on the shelf, he always gets us what we need. We do the same for him. Jon is commited to keep the Viper alive with parts support and we appreciate this. There are many other Vendors we really appreciate and I will follow-up on that in another thread.

I think what is important here is that the Viper community stays committed to those Vendors, installers and service shops that are dedicated to the Viper owners. We want to keep your cars on the road. Please remenber the installers like us, we can sell you the parts from Jon at the same price or simply install them if shipped to us.

Good to hear Dan!

Looking forward to DC PERFORMANCE installing my Belanger headers/cats/exhaust next week.

Amazing service from BOTH Jon B. and DC PERFORMANCE so far :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Changing rear brake pads to EBC Ceramics and found that the pad retaining pin was missing so I sent Jon B an email. Reply was that it was on it's way already. Included invoice showed $0.00.

Although Jon has sent you many of you guys free Knives, key chains, etc. ... he just paid money to send me FREE VIPER PARTS. Think I've got the best JonB story so far!

Thanks Jon.

Ted