Wicked and Wild Dodge Viper Street Coupe

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I am looking for some impute. I am trying to sell my Viper Street Coupe and would love some impute from all of you Snake Charmers as to what the car might be worth. I have included the description below. Thanks for all your help.

Vehicle Description
1999 Dodge Viper Street Coupe. This is a limited production Viper. 1 of 3 built. This car was carefully built by Autoforum Development Group out of Detroit Michigan. This car was highlighted at the 7th Owners Viper Invitational in Nashville Tenn. You are looking at a car built by the finest fabricators in the automotive indutry. Features: Custom Body Race Kit ($25,000 Package) Splitter K&N Air Induction System Rear Defuser AM/FM Cd In Dash Five Point Racing Harness - Teamtech Corsa Three Inch Performance Exhaust with polished tips Basic Information * Model Year: 1999 * Make : Dodge * Model Viper GTS * Vehicle Subtype: Sport * Exterior: Black * Interior: Black/Black ENGINE * Engine Description: 8.0L V 10 * Horsepower: 520 * Horsepower At: 5200 RPM * Torque AT 3700 RPM * Fuel Type: Gas DRIVE TRAIN * Drive Train Type: RWD * Differential Limited Slip: Rear * Transmission: 6 Speed manaul * Wheels Rims: 335/18 Rear 295/18 Front BBS LMS Alloy Wheels ROOF & GLASS * Front Wipers: Intermittent * Rear Defogger: rear defrogger SEATS * Upholstry Leather - Black CONVENIENCE * Steering Adjustment: tilt-adjustable * Steering Power:power steering * Power Mirrors: power mirrors * Power Door Locks: remote power door locks * Power Windows: power windows COMFORT * Steering Wheel Trim: leather wrapped * Rear Cargo Cover - with viper emblem SAFETY * Passenger Airbag: Standard * Depowered Airbag: Standard * Fog Lights: front fog lights * Anti Theft System: anti theft system * Braking Distance: 139 Feet 60 mph to 0 * Corning Distance: 0.97 * Turning Circle: 40.5 TOWING and HAULING * Max Cargo Capacity: 9 Cubic Feet * Luggage Capacity: 6.8 Cubic Feet * Ground Clearance: 3 Inches * Curb Weight: 3183 Pounds This vehicle comes with an extended service contract. Maximum Care 7 Year/75,000 miles. Deductible $100.00. This service contract was put into date May 17, 2002. Contract good through May 17, 2009 or 75K miles which ever comes first.
Vehicle Condition
As you can see from the pictures this car is immacualte. Car has never been raced, wrecked or smoked in and is kept in a heated and air conditioned garage. I have all service records and am the second owner of the car. You will not drive another car that gets as much attention as this Viper. Sounds Awesome, Runs and Drives Great. Seats are in great shape for the age of the car. Tires are brand new, brand new battery.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you tame this snake!!!!!!!!!!!Larry Macedo please don't use my picture as a screen saver unless u pay me royalities. :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw you going past the new Short Pump Mall a few weeks ago. Didn't have my Viper though. Car sounds nice. No idea as to value since the car is such a one of a kind vehicle. Good luck selling.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am willing to trade you for mine....... I have no idea with all the mod's, That is one of the meanest Viper's I have ever seen.
To bad you want to sell her.

:usa: :rolleyes: :usa:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No joke, one of the first Gen II coupes I have ever liked. I don't like the coupes at all, but the body kit really makes this one look nice. I'm not big on logos or graphics (or even stripes or Dolphins) painted on a car though.

Thing is, I have a feeling that most buyers are going to want the car looking stock, at least that is what I have found when selling any car with body kits on it. I myself like the kit. I have a front splitter and wing on my Gen I and love that look. A lot of people hate that front Splitter look (so silly of them.) :)

Why are you selling?

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will most likely regret saying this when it comes time to sell my own car but this is something that I have always been told in since being in the car business. "You mod your car for your enjoyment and your enjoyment alone, so when it comes time to trade or sell your car only expect what it is worth as if it were stock and anything that you get for it above and beyond that it gravy". That is a great looking car that you have and I wish you the best of luck getting exactly what you want for it. Another saying is "There is an A$$ for every seat" and that is the one I live by when it comes time to part with one of my cars.
Chad

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car. Take the avg. selling price for that year (99) then add 50% of the aftermarket costs. So if the avg. '99 is 47k and you've got 50% of 26k in aftermarket then ask 60 for it. It certainly looks like it's worth more.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I just had a great idea for the 04 raffle car.

Everyone here knows its worth much more than a stock GTS, but I'm not sure what all those aftermarket mods would do to it on the open market. I'd be sure that the service contract is indeed transferable before offering it as well. I'd say mid-upper 60s would sell.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to burst any bubbles, but where are you guys getting these prices from?!? We're talking about a 99 with more than 30K miles on it. It looks fabulous and no doubt is worth every penny the owner wants to sell it for, but you can buy 2001's with almost no miles and some mods in the $50K's. Go check out the classifieds on this very site or ebay if you don't believe it. Winter's coming and prices are going to drop even more as it becomes a buyers market as it does every winter.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, it's input, not inpute. I'd say maaaaybe low 50's, but probably mid to high 40's. If someone falls in love with the car, there's no telling what you might get. That's what you have to hope for.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Carrot thanks for dangling your information for me. I know if someone offered me in the 50's for the car I would sell it, even though I have over 65k in the car with all upgrades. Thanks also for pointing out my spelling errors. Guess I should use the spell check.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what its worth, if I were wealthy enough and had 60k, I would buy it. it has to be one of top nicest street coupes i have ever seen.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got the humor. Good luck to you. It is hard to sell a vehicle that has been customized this much but hang in there, it will be appreciated by someone.

Chad

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I have had tons of people interested it will make someone a great home, with bed and pillow included. It's only a mortgage payment.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are you selling?
what do you plan of getting for "fun"?

How about us three "west" end Richmond guys get together on a Sunday or maybe out at the Rt 250 Shell on a Saturday night (before you sell it)?

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday Night sounds great, Are they still meeting on Saturday nights with the season change or Sunday I would love to meet up and go for a cruise.

I am selling to invest capitol into a business venture which we are operating now.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wildest GTS Dodge Viper Street Coupe Ever

I am looking for some impute. I am trying to sell my Viper Street Coupe and would love some impute from all of you Snake Charmers as to what the car might be worth. I have included the description below. Thanks for all your help.

Vehicle Description
1999 Dodge Viper Street Coupe. This is a limited production Viper. 1 of 3 built. This car was carefully built by Autoforum Development Group out of Detroit Michigan. This car was highlighted at the 7th Owners Viper Invitational in Nashville Tenn. You are looking at a car built by the finest fabricators in the automotive indutry. Features: Custom Body Race Kit ($25,000 Package) Splitter K&N Air Induction System Rear Defuser AM/FM Cd In Dash Five Point Racing Harness - Teamtech Corsa Three Inch Performance Exhaust with polished tips Basic Information * Model Year: 1999 * Make : Dodge * Model Viper GTS * Vehicle Subtype: Sport * Exterior: Black * Interior: Black/Black ENGINE * Engine Description: 8.0L V 10 * Horsepower: 520 * Horsepower At: 5200 RPM * Torque AT 3700 RPM * Fuel Type: Gas DRIVE TRAIN * Drive Train Type: RWD * Differential Limited Slip: Rear * Transmission: 6 Speed manaul * Wheels Rims: 335/18 Rear 295/18 Front BBS LMS Alloy Wheels ROOF & GLASS * Front Wipers: Intermittent * Rear Defogger: rear defrogger SEATS * Upholstry Leather - Black CONVENIENCE * Steering Adjustment: tilt-adjustable * Steering Power:power steering * Power Mirrors: power mirrors * Power Door Locks: remote power door locks * Power Windows: power windows COMFORT * Steering Wheel Trim: leather wrapped * Rear Cargo Cover - with viper emblem SAFETY * Passenger Airbag: Standard * Depowered Airbag: Standard * Fog Lights: front fog lights * Anti Theft System: anti theft system * Braking Distance: 139 Feet 60 mph to 0 * Corning Distance: 0.97 * Turning Circle: 40.5 TOWING and HAULING * Max Cargo Capacity: 9 Cubic Feet * Luggage Capacity: 6.8 Cubic Feet * Ground Clearance: 3 Inches * Curb Weight: 3183 Pounds This vehicle comes with an extended service contract. Maximum Care 7 Year/75,000 miles. Deductible $100.00. This service contract was put into date May 17, 2002. Contract good through May 17, 2009 or 75K miles which ever comes first.
Vehicle Condition
As you can see from the pictures this car is immacualte. Car has never been raced, wrecked or smoked in and is kept in a heated and air conditioned garage. I have all service records and am the second owner of the car. You will not drive another car that gets as much attention as this Viper. Sounds Awesome, Runs and Drives Great. Seats are in great shape for the age of the car. Tires are brand new, brand new battery.