Wife of the Year thread...

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper067 WILL be posting about why he has a Viper... or he and I will have a chat about getting work done on the house BEFORE the brakes and door poppers get installed on the car next week....

Aweee, come on wifey! It's Christmas and New Year's; holidays, time for fun. The house can wait a couple of weeks!!

But I almost forgot that women make the rules and it's up to the man to know the rules and we can only be mad if given permission to be mad about the rules and the women get to change the rules whenever they want and we men have to be happy about it. But we love you anyway:)

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK,,,no wife, but a g/f for nine years who is car crazy.

She owns her own Plymouth Prowler, and drives a Mustang convert as her daily driver. During our 'chilly' winter season, and attending car shows, she wears her heavy Viper winter coat to the shows! For X-mas, I bought her Piloti driving shoes,,,she's ready to drive the Viper today! :drive: NO FEAR > her motto, Life Begins at 125mph!

BTW seabass,,,,having lived in eastern Nebraska for 30 years, and driving through massive winter blizzard conditions,,,your lady is a keeper for not ******** about that cold, long drive to Blair :2tu:

May you have a long life together!

Merry Christmas!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I picked up on the 'honeymoon' trip. That's for real? WTH? Definately, YOU should be shot!!! That being said, I guess at least you recognize that your loving wife is the most selfless person on earth, so ya, she deserves your vote.

Plug for my wife, she got me a Brail battary as one of many wonderful gifts this Christmas...which shows how she actually listens when I am perusing the inet and saying "I need to get one of these." And when I decided to get the ACR, on top of my GTS just a few years ago, all she said was 'just don't sell the Ferrari', which was music to my ears! Yup, she's a keeper! She's my girl and nobody else compares in my eyes.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so as my wife promised I have to post...

a few years ago my wife rented me a yellow 2001 RT/10 for my birthday, after driving that I realized that Red is faster and showed he a picture back in September. She asked if that was going to appear in our garage and didn't balk when I said I have to figure out how to ship it here from Texas.

She has also dyed her hair back to red and got her nails done in Viper Red.

I can honestly say that if it hadn't been for that rental, I wouldn't have a Viper today

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea... Hawaii in a month or two but one of us needs to get a job and I'm not sure who likes the Wii more, me, or my 6 y/o:D

most of us that drive Vipers AND are married;) have cool wives as I'm seeing and it makes sense... it takes a special person to drive these cars and a very special/understanding person to marry a Viper driver let alone ride along with one:drive::omg:

OK, I picked up on the 'honeymoon' trip. That's for real? WTH? Definately, YOU should be shot!!! That being said, I guess at least you recognize that your loving wife is the most selfless person on earth, so ya, she deserves your vote.

Plug for my wife, she got me a Brail battary as one of many wonderful gifts this Christmas...which shows how she actually listens when I am perusing the inet and saying "I need to get one of these." And when I decided to get the ACR, on top of my GTS just a few years ago, all she said was 'just don't sell the Ferrari', which was music to my ears! Yup, she's a keeper! She's my girl and nobody else compares in my eyes.