Will a 96 RT/10 hardtop fit a 94?

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was told – some do, some don’t.

I have a hard top that was sold to me by someone who had it on a 96. I was lucky to find mine locally. I just brought my car, test fitted and away I went. Same thing with the tonneau cover, I have a Gen II cover that fits my 95. Hope this helps some.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know the posts for the front attachment point change from year to year, in both length and style. Don't know if anything else changed (for instance, '94 and '95 softtops aren't interchangable without swapping front post/levers - this is from experience). I know that a '92 top will fit on a '95, though. So, only way to be sure is to try it. :cool: Find someone locally who can temporarily swap to test it.

prm06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 95 and the hardtop I bought came off of a 96 and it fits fine. I would think it would fit a 94 also.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 95 and the hardtop I bought came off of a 96 and it fits fine. I would think it would fit a 94 also.
Well, since a '94 softtop won't fit a '95 without swapping the posts ('94s have longer posts from my personal experience with a friend's '94 softtop and my old '95), I have my doubts that it would fit without swapping out the posts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4