Will Castro of Unique Autosports Grand Opening Party and Upcoming VCA Events.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Upcoming Events Not To Be Missed!!

Sunday March 29, 2009 Grand Opening
As promised, I have arranged a VIP invitation to Will Castro's Grand Opening party at his new facility just across from the airport. There will be many athletes and entertainers present and Will has expressed personally that he would like ALL of you there. But in order to get in, you will need to RSVP to [email protected] and be sure to let me know. LIV Nightclub nestled in the heart of Fountainbleau Resort in Miami Beach will host the After Party, and Jermaine O'Neal from the Miami Heat will be the host. They will be filming an episode of his show during the grand opening, and as well, at the after party. Many of you have met Will at our VCA party and found him to be a very personable. Wait until you see his facility and the car collection next door! It will blow your mind. RSVP deadline is tomorrow or very soon thereafter, so PLEASE make your plans and attend.

Friday April 3, 2009 Tower Shops
We meet the 1st Friday of every month around 7:30 at the Tower Shops, located a quartermile south of 595, on University Drive, weather permitting. No need to RSVP; just show up. Dinner afterwards at a local restaurant.

Sunday April 5, 2009 Homestead FREE Parade Laps - VCA Friends and Family Day
Originally we were going to set up a driving school with FARA on the 4th, but I felt that in order to be successful, why not give EVERYONE a taste of what it feels like to be on the track. For free. I have worked on getting the Viper Club on Homestead's famed track, during the parade lap at FARA USA's race. This is 20-25 free minutes on the track. This is happening during lunch at their full out race with many spectators, and you can get on for FREE and bring a child or guest as well. AND, they are utilizing the complete bank for their race, so many of you who have run there without the bank will see what's it like to come around the complete turn. We have 20 free car entries, there after will be a $10 a car. You need to arrive by 9am and join the Viper Corral. Remember, this is NOT a race and NO ONE is setting any records, so if you wish to be a passenger this day, and have your significant other take the wheel, then let them enjoy the laps! Children are allowed to ride during the parade laps, so please remember to bring them!

ALSO, if you own an different type of exotic car and wish to take it out this time, OR you have a friend or family member who owns an exotic car, you can invite them to participate on the parade laps as well with us. This is our Friends and Family Day that we are trying to do at least once a year to spark interest in the Dodge Viper, and share the excitement of what it's like to be on the track, and eventually get them into a Viper.

Please RSVP to me the names and cars by NEXT FRIDAY, March 27, 2009 as I will need to advise the track hosts of our number attending.

Saturday April 11, 2009 Barrett-Jackson Auction
Join us at Barrett Jackson Auction. I am still waiting to secure club parking but it does not look great, however, this is always a great event to attend. Please email me if you're interested in attending.

April 24-26, 2009 Viper Days at Sebring
After you have gotten a taste of what it's like to be on the track, now you'll have to hone your skills and take it to the next level. And to do so, Viper Days has made modest drivers into expert executors. The BEST part of all of this that if you're a first time Attendee, you'll get a $100 discount. If you're a VCA member, you'll get a $50 discount. (the discounts cannot be used in conjunction) We always look forward to this event, and if there is ONE driving event that you should attend, this is the one. Please join me, with many other Viper owners at this event and learn how to drive your Viper or any other car you may own with proper instruction. This is a rare opportunity that comes once a year. Please see attached Sebring Flyer for more details, or contact me by email. I hope you can make it there.

Friday May 1, 2009 Tower Shops
We meet the 1st Friday of every month around 7:30 at the Tower Shops, located a quartermile south of 595, on University Drive, weather permitting. No need to RSVP; just show up. Dinner afterwards at a local restaurant.

Saturday May 23, 2009 Prime Time Race Group's Viper Open House
I have arranged an open house and lunch at Prime Time Race Group's facility where you'll see first hand, how this ALMS Viper Race Team gets it done. Many of you saw their set up at the Detroit Grand Prix; now go behind the scenes to see this fabulous team at work. The are one of the fastest cars on the circuit right now, and Team Owner and Drive Joel Feinberg has a great start to the 2009 Season. " Sebring, FL (March 15, 2009) – Feinberg kicks off 2009 driving the #7 Louis Moinet sponsored Élan DP-02 race car with a win in the season opener, as well as a solid finish in round two, despite mechanical issues. The Primetime team was eager to start Saturday’s race after team owner Joel Feinberg breaking the Sebring International Raceway, IMSA Lites track record by 2.4 seconds at the American Le Mans Series winter test in January."

We will meet at their facility at 11:30 - 1:30 for a special tour and lunch. RSVP required by Friday May 15, 2009

**Finally in way of announcements, we are no longer going to Sebring to attend the 12 Hours Race. We didn't have enough people who were interested in going.

Hope to see you all in a week at Unique Autosports!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456