Will there be a VOI 10 in 2007 ?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would not be suprised to see VOI X in Detroit. 10th year of the VOI to celebrate the 10 cyl. unique power plant.

Detroit has reasonable hotels, access to Oval/dragstrip/autocross areas. Attendees could tour the plant and suporting manufacturers. Great areas for cruising (just stay out of the City).

Would greatly reduce the costs for DC by allowing their employees to attend without travel. Shipping display cars, prototypes, etc would be minimized.

One other fantastic reason to go to the source, but which would be inappropriate to discuss on this forum, also comes to mind.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chicago, Orlando. Happy with either one although Orlando would be nice since I love Florida but then again I have never been to Chicago. Who knows. Win win!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great its settled, see you all in Orlando. Wow
that was easy.

Why wait for VOI? - get 20 locals together, rent the
track for a day and have a blast as a group. I'd bet
honest money that if you do something interesting you
could get people from all over the place down to join
as well.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter where Dodge decides to have the party...I'm THERE!

I agree, best vacation money ever spent. I will go where ever the next one is. A long trip will just add to the adventure. :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are people's opinions on having TWO VOI's at the same time? I know it'd be double as costly to the VCA, but if they could be located so everyone in the USA could get to one without a lot of traveling, I think the turnouts would really incrase!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4