Window Sticker Reproduction Help for 2008 SRT-10

Taylor Jamrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earlier this year my father purchased one of his dream cars - a 2008 SRT-10 Coupe in Venom Red. Over the years he has collected every window sticker for every car he has owned. Unfortunately, we were unable to get the window sticker with the Viper (we were told it would be included in the sale but was somehow "misplaced"). My brother and I are now working to recreate one to surprise him with for the holidays. So far we have collected all of the Monroney data and selling dealer information. All we need now is a 2008 window sticker to use as our template. If anyone has a high-resolution PDF or JPEG copy of a 2008 window sticker (or even 2009) or knows where we could get one to use as a template, that would be incredibly helpful! Thank you in advance for any help!

tjamrok

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

Taylor Jamrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have contacted PattyMelt but were hoping to do the work ourselves since we have already gathered the data and have plenty of photoshop experience. Worst case scenario we are going to rework a 2014 sticker but having the 2008 template would be ideal. PattyMelt understandably is not interested in sharing/selling the template.

hlieber50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I purchased 1 from Pattymelt and it is fantastic. You get 1 regular and 1 laminated. If you can make 1 this good I will be impressed
You must be registered for see images attach

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one from Pattymelt about too 100 years ago. It's still hanging in my garage next to the snake as I type. Awesome job! I should have bought ten of them.