Window Sticker?

BigSexyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to acquire an original copy of the window sticker?
I know CHEVY allows this through the Corvette Museum...;)

Any help is greatly appreciated.... :headbang:

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you have to be a Viper Club member to have access to the Monroney reprint program.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Year matters... I got mine for a 2006 SRT-10 just before they were closed out for 2006.... I think it only goes back 5 or 6 years.....

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes must be a VCA Member

Search "monroney reprint program " in the search box and follow the procedure with paypal..They only go back 6 or so years,

I ordered one in July of this year for my 2010 coupe and still have not received it.... they wait until they have a bunch to do ...and they don't do them very often..
I followed up a month or so ago and I was told to be patient... so far I am almost 6 months patient......thats pretty patient.:dunno:

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes must be a VCA Member

Search "monroney reprint program " in the search box and follow the procedure with paypal..They only go back 6 or so years,

I ordered one in July of this year for my 2010 coupe and still have not received it.... they wait until they have a bunch to do ...and they don't do them very often..
I followed up a month or so ago and I was told to be patient... so far I am almost 6 months patient......thats pretty patient.:dunno:

I'm right there with ya...put my order in a couple months ago, so I'm prepared to wait for a while.

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my window stickers done by pattymelt3605 for my 2003 - and I can vouch they turned out great and are top notch reproductions... :2tu:

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PirateViper, mine are window sicker/monroney replicas. The look just like the original customized to your car. I offer the service for the owners that can’t get a copy from Dodge.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine from Patrick and they look GREAT! Great communication and super fast service. It will look good mounted on my wall. Thanks Patrick

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to email 4 or 5 times to get a response, I actually didnt get a response till I rejoined just so I could complain in the members area.

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got confirmation from club prez, program has been canned. If you are waiting you will need to provide proof of purchase and money will be refunded.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Patty Melt does a great job , and if your car is over 6 years old, he is your only choice - so keep that in mind. If newer than that find out who the original Dealer was and he/she can request a duplicate. Many will not do it even if you ask, but it is worth a try. Only the originating Dealer can order and many balk as they don't want to pay postage or look it up -- pay the postage if they ask, as it really is a quick process to order. Good luck , and keep in mind you always have Patty Melt to do it for you , just in case?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets