Wine Tour

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to Frank & Kim, Dan & Sue, and Rob & Jill for organizing this great event. It was a fun weekend. Thanks.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple showing all of the cars together.

This was a great event. As good as a 2 day VOI, And for a modest price (assuming no splurging for wine)

100_4126.jpg

100_4128.jpg

100_4093.jpg

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A special thanks to all that attended this years MCVO Wine Country Tour. Except for the soggy drive in, the rest of the weekend was great. Hope everyone had a great time, I know I did. Thanks for everyone's help. Especially Dan & Sue McDavid, Rob & Jill Butryn for arranging the great meals. Bob & Sandi White for arranging the Giveaway gifts. Zach & Jeannine Thompson, Malmstead, Mark & Gina for the generous donations of Viper items. Thanks you, thank you !!!!!
Every one must remember - What happens at the Homestead, Stays at the Homestead !
Thanks again to all.
Frank & Kim Berle

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say thanks to Frank & Kim, Dan & Sue and Rob & Jill...You outdid yourselves once again. This was the best wine tour yet.

The leelanau peninsula simply has the best roads, outstanding wineries, great restaurants and terrific accomodations. Jeannine and I loved it. We cannot wait until next year!

Zach

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Frank. It was a great wine tour. Wish it could of lasted for a few more days!

Btw, what happens at Homestead stays at Homestead. Until Zach writes the newsletter story that is. Hmmm was Zach a witness to unsaid events? Hmmm.

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just returned from the UP (visiting the Nelson's) and wanted to tell everyone that the wine tour was a blast: the weather (all those prayers came through Frank) which turned out great, the fantastic meals, the friends, the fun and of course the wine! Thank you again to Frank and Kim, Rob and Jill and Dan and Sue. It just keeps getting better! Maureen and Jess

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We echo everything said above. We've been to every wine tour. They were all great, but I think this one does take the top slot so far. Excellent job Frank & Kim! Thanks also to Rob & Jill--Dan & Sue. Rob's idea 6 years ago of having a wine tour has mushroomed into maybe the best club event we do.

Hey Ron, I may be scribing a quick line or two myself about said--unsaid events. After all, I was a witness, but will never divulge details which belong at the Homestead and are possibly to be continued...... ;)

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950