Winter Blues

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With snow still ball deep in my neck of the woods and spring driving still 10 weeks away, a morning lap dance will have to do!!!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two words: STUDDED TIRES:D
With snow still ball deep in my neck of the woods and spring driving still 10 weeks away, a morning lap dance will have to do!!!

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful viper there Drew, but would be nice if I could see some lap dance in action besides an empty chair!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter Blows should be the name of the thread:( Tomorrow I will lower the lift for a periodic start and run for a while. Driving weather is probably at least 6 weeks out:dunno: This winter seems extra long:crazy2: I'll refrain from the Clint Eastwood vs Obama joke.

Last edited:

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Drew--
Down here in Florida the weather is great now, but we pay the price with 100% humidity from June till Nov to say nothing of the occasional hurricane which will turn my cars into junk if it hits right---Thank god for "agreed value"---Dave

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gah you beat me to it 01sapphirebob

Ill take 100% humidity and hurricanes over -30 and snow 2whitevipers

V10enomous, Im just starting brake upgrade in spare time to wack away the next 10 weeks. And yes winter blows hard up here

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see there are a few of you on the other side of the Rockys, Should meet half way for a weekend cars/coffee

Absolutely Drew, Im in. I Would love to meet. A drive into the mountains is always welcomed on my end.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The weather in FL in the winter is certainly wonderful. This photo was taken at the Ferrari Club of Naples sponsored exotic car show at the Mercato in Naples, FL this past December. LIFE IS GOOD!
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Synergy, the little K&N filter sits on top of the catch can bellow it.
Prior to installation we where loosing oil on track days.
When we pulled the intake off for porting the amount of oil in the intake was disturbing.

The black viper is an 09 vert owned by another fellow who stores his car for the winter in the same location

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi viperprowler1, looks like a gorgeous day and color combo of your ACR :2tu:

Hers is a couple shots of my monster at Ferrari in San Fransisco just days before your picture was taken. I didnt wanna leave this beautiful place.

The weather in FL in the winter is certainly wonderful. This photo was taken at the Ferrari Club of Naples sponsored exotic car show at the Mercato in Naples, FL this past December. LIFE IS GOOD!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Drew...great shots of your Viper in S.F. One of my favorite cities despite their wacky and liberal leanings. Your ACR looks incredibly sinister...love it!!

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ended up getting those plates approved SNISTR and are 2 weeks away for delivery(thanks again viperprowler1), snow is melting, wont be long now.....:drive:

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://s1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Viperobsession/?action=view¤t=2A9AA821-3300-4E52-A20F-323D8E13AF7C-17156-0000045D3344441C_zpsd7a4142c.jpg&evt=user_media_share