mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my driveway last weekend:

100_0285.JPG

V

Venomiss

Wow-nice viper.:D

What kind of weather you have there?..........

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Four feet of snow on the ground and more on the roof. Paying to have it shoveled off as we speak. Come on SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

Venomiss

Four feet of snow on the ground and more on the roof. Paying to have it shoveled off as we speak. Come on SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have enough snow for a snow Viper in front(saw that in a couple of other pictures).
Our deepest sympathy and hope for an early spring!

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50 & raining off & on here. Pretty much have to put her to bed during the winter. The only problem is that here they say we have 2 seasons: Winter & August.:(

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep same kind of weather here in S.E. Idaho - plenty of wind and snow

I haven't driven my car in 2 months
:raincloud:
:grumpy:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were really worthy of this forum you'd create some kind of Viper logo from the snow before it melted. And rent a helicopter for the aerial pic you should have posted.

Get outside and get your lazy ass to work.

:D

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:sbones:

Remember Dave, it's pronounced Ory-GUN. Maybe I'll tatoo a Viper emblem on a snow bank with my one of my Colts. :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And here in Central BC we've got too much snow for the Viper, but enough for the sleds! Decided to instal my Roe facia kit (pics different thread) and dug out the storage garage to get the GTS out and into the working garage. Took an extra 2 people pushing for an hour to get it in there! All the daughter got out of the deal was cold and a couple pics. I plowed the entire driveway twice before we even attempted to move the car.

You must be registered for see images

It was dark by the time we finally got onto the downhill and I could actually drive the car. I'll take her out sleddin' tomorrow to pay her back for all the pushing.

Ted

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I'm moving to Oregon next summer but NO way that far South!!! I'm not planning to take my snow blower. It stays here!!!.

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I'm moving to Oregon next summer but NO way that far South!!! I'm not planning to take my snow blower. It stays here!!!.

Yeah I know....somebody always has it worse....Alaska.....I'd go nuts. There are some nice areas in Oregon that don't get snow. PM me if you have questions......I'm going to move to one of those areas in 2 or 3 years myself. :)

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Portland, it is rare to get more than a couple of inches on the valley floor. A little more in the surrounding hills.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, we only get snow here about once every 4 or 5 yrs. Had 2" here the other day & got 2 snow days from work! No one is used to it. Average 32" of rain a yr so probably have less than you. But roads are damp most of the winter

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about your snow, check my house, long time before i can take the toy out...

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a 1-hour drive from Portland you can have this:
You must be registered for see images attach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads