Winter Polish; TurboWax pt. Deux

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not the temps here in north FL reached the teens over night the past week. The cold gave me a chance to use the full line of Turbo Wax products as recommended by Juan.

Started with the car shampoo and oxidation block. Dry, then use an orange pad & cut compound with a Porter Cable 5424 orbital polisher. Next another orange pad & swirl remover. Follow that with Turbo Wax with polycharger applied by hand and removed with a white buffing pad on the polisher. A light spray/wax where residue was left from removing the excess wax with a micro fiber towel and wahhh lah; here you have it...

DSC04524.JPG

DSC04539.JPG

DSC04521.JPG

DSC04500.JPG

DSC04497.JPG

Once again great service and great quality from the guys at Turbo Wax. :2tu: Special thanks to Juan for taking my order quickly over the holidays and shipping first opportunity!!!!

:usa:

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You did an excellent job on your RT. I have a black 99 RT-10 and I like to have it shine and look its best. I have been using Griot's products, but I am extremely impressed with the job that Turbo Wax ( plus your hard work) did on your car.

Keep up the good work.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice job :2tu: looks like the weather is fine now...Well sunny anyway? Take it out!
BTW
where did you get the cage? And was it easy to install?

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe it's the autoform roll bar. It was in there when I bought the car.

The list of mods is long... pretty much anything you can think of including the Roe s/c. No engine work though.

Thanks for the compliments.

:usa:

Last edited:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rob, how does this TurboWax work on the swirls? Did you have a lot of swirls in your paint? Mine does and I need to find something to fix this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang