winter storage

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of removing the battery I suggest you buy a Battery Tender. It's an intelligent trickle charger that monitors your batteries state of charge and charges it accordingly. For more info go here: http://www.4unique.com/battery/deltran/deltran.htm

For best price go here: http://www.accwhse.com

I have used the Battery Tender for a few years now on vehicles and my riding tractor, they are absolutely awesome. Hope this helps.

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a dumb question:

Can the battery tender be hooked up at the jumper connections under the hood, or should it be connected right at the battery ??

Would it make a difference ?? Anyone tried it in both places ??

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JH23JOB:
I have a dumb question:

Can the battery tender be hooked up at the jumper connections under the hood, or should it be connected right at the battery ??

Would it make a difference ?? Anyone tried it in both places ??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We hook them up at the jumper points. It works just fine there!
Installed 70+ that way!
BURNOUT.gif

Edward 96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Battery tender now sells a cigarette adaptor($10-$12), no need to pop the hood. Simple plug-in connector to existing battery tender.
Ed

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made my own cigarette lighter plug adapter for my tender...works great! Just make darn sure the polarity is correct.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i feel a little simpathy for all you guys living up north. having to worry about things to put your vipers into hibernation. i"ll be thinkin of you as i'm driving my snake with the top off all winter(maybe i"ll put the top on for december when its in the high 50's low 60's).

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
by the way if anyone not wanting to put there vipers into hibernation can drop it off at my place. i"ll make sure it gets taken out every week or two.
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96