woodhouse delivers!

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my new 08 was delivered this afternoon. Bill P and Woodhouse are just terriffic to deal with. The new snake is awesome............blue w/ blk stripes, 2 tone interior, 5 spokes..........well... let me see if i can get some pics posted.

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i'm not getting anywhere........can't seem to figure it out. I'll get someone to do it.....

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vinny's viper:

bluvipr3.jpg

bluvipr2.jpg

bluvipr.jpg

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very very nice color combo...another member has that same color combo...carbon dash looked great on his

considering your previous viper looks like some mods are coming... good luck sleeping 2nite

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments. i guess Bill P glossed it up, because i hadn't even touched it yet when i took those pics. after being pretty heavily "modded" with the 06, i think i may like it the way it is. maybe some black center wheels, but i'm liking the 5 spokes right now. maybe a tint and a clear bra.........not much else planned.
thanks JD for posting the pics.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty glossy - factory do that or was that Woodhouse?

Just took a tour of CAAP...they are ALL that glossy at the factory. The storage area was unbelievable! I've never seen so many Vipers waiting for delivery, it was awesome. Every color combination and option you could imagine. The Violet is the best...I can't describe it, it's just perfect.

The blue w/ black looks good too! Congrats.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, we should rename this the Blue and Black thread. I have the triplet except for all black interior and H wheels.

Bruce

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks. i'm told there were 5 or 6 made in this combo, and 3 are accounted for now!

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful color, can't make up my mind on which color looks best. they all do. Dodge did a great job with the colors on these new Vipers.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so where are your pics?
;)
Just took a tour of CAAP...they are ALL that glossy at the factory. The storage area was unbelievable! I've never seen so many Vipers waiting for delivery, it was awesome. Every color combination and option you could imagine. The Violet is the best...I can't describe it, it's just perfect.

The blue w/ black looks good too! Congrats.

I agree that blue with black is probably my favorite with black stripes! Please more pics more pics!

N2 Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a GTS Blue/Black 08 coupe in Fresno. 5 spokes, Black interior and navigation with satellite radio. Are there any others?

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i was told 5-6 were made in this combo, with N2, that accounts for 4 of them.

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
beautiful color combo.
Mine's venom red (maroon) with silver stripes.
All black interior and H wheels.
I just walked into the showroom and bought it that day. No wait!

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill P told me. He wasn't 100% certain, but pretty sure, based on his info, which i suspect is pretty good.