WOODHOUSE DODGE!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised that I am the first to comment on these guys! I suspect I will not be the last...

Anyway, I would <FONT size="3"><FONT COLOR="red">STRONGLY</FONT s></FONT c> recommend Woodhouse Dodge in Blair, Nebraska to ANYONE that is looking to buy, sell, get parts for, or service a Viper. They are extremely fair on their pricing on both new and used Vipers. They also have excellent contacts and can locate the one you are looking for if they don't already have it. Of course, you will also have the pleasure of dealing with Bill Pemberton, who is also president of the Iowa/Nebraska VCA. Just don't challenge him to a race - he's pretty darn good!

As to service, Rick Maxwell is one of the most respected Viper techs in the United States, bar none. You will often find him under the hood of numerous Vipers at various race venues. He knows that car inside and out, and it shows even for simple maintenance. If I have anything significant that needs to be looked at on my car, I will take it four hours north to get it done right.

Woodhouse also stocks a heck of a lot of parts and ships them pretty darn quick. Nancy Shanno is the Viper parts manager and is a delight to deal with. I believe they provide a 10% discount to VCA members.

Finally, and most importantly, is The Man Himself - Bob Woodhouse. I can honestly say that I have never met a nicer guy in my life. The fact that he is also an accomplished Viper racer is just icing on the cake. He knows Vipers, he loves Vipers, and he takes the very best care of every Viper owner he comes in contact with. Heck, even my wife likes him, and that says a ton!

Whether you live in Nebraska or Australia, Woodhouse Dodge is THE way to go. They ship coast to coast (and then some) and are just a delight to deal with. Call 'em if you need a quote or just want to talk Vipers with the best - 1-800-889-1893. Be sure to tell them Chris sent you - I am hoping they will let me get a cookie with my next Happy Meal!
You must be registered for see images

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Them Woodhouse fellas (and gals) are definitely good country boys (and girls). Hope they get at least 19 2003's, cause then I gets one of them.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called Woodhouse Dodge to get a cover for my '96 GTS. They quickly informed me that Dodge no longer makes the blue one that I wanted. Without missing beat they found 2 other dealers that had them still in stock.

You gotta love a dealer that puts getting the customer what they want above making a sale!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Woodhouse and asked for a front end cover on 19 Oct. They called the factory and were told they were on national backorder. However, Nancy obviously pulled some strings, because the cover arrived on my porch 6 days later, and only 2 days after arriving at Woodhouse. They are GREAT!!!

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THOSE SNEAKY GUYS AT WOODHOUSE!! ESPECIALLY THAT SNEAKY GUY BILL PEMBERTON!

They'll treat you like a king, and get you exactly what you wanted!! Then they'll follow up with great service!!!!!

Why those sneaky Son of a Guns!!!

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just loved reading some of these older posts, I just want to add Woodhouse is the best dealer I ever used, bought my 99 GTS from them, and at the time I lived in NJ, Bob Woodhouse is a great guy, he is always ready to help you with anything , also bought a ford Lighting from him, just one Awesome place. O yea there great at servicing your Viper to.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that must have been a cool drive, I had mine delivered to route 23 dodge, which at the time seemed like a good idea, from Woodhouse to that dealer would be free, unfortunately for me once they got my paid for Viper they put it in there show room and held it hostage for 2 weeks said they needed to get all the paper work in order, just another bad dealer that destroys Dodges name, if only Dodge knew how many bad dealers ruin there product name. I lived in NJ and had to buy all my cars out of State, how sad is that.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was an amazing ride. i dont remember the first 3 states we drove thru i was so happy lol

i grew up about 5 miles north of rt23 dodge. my dad still lives there

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a small world, I lived in Kinnelon NJ which was close to were you grew up, I know the town well. There were two Dodge dealers there, one by the Ford dealer which was bad and one up north about a mile or so I think at the time it was Malcom dodge or something like that, they were the ones that sucked eggs, they were really bad news.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant remember the name of the old dodge dealer that was in pompton lakes. owner had a white superbird sitting there for ever. wouldnt sell it to me. I tried probably 20-25 times to buy it. wonder what happened to that car

paulk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never liked these dudes. I reside in WA. state. purchased a 99 ACR, 2001 GTS Yellow Jacket.2002 GTS,06 Magnum SRT,05 VCA RAM, 05 VCA Viper # 47. Got lost in 2008, been driving 2016 H/CAT for last 4 years. New snakes drove me away due to lack of funds. Just sort of checking in with a big HOWDY .First was 97 B/W GTS. Local dealers always unhappy with my out of state purchases with Billy P. & Woodhouse.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I had a really nice conversation with Bill a few years back on the Woodhouse Vipers. Very protective of his clients, but was able to confirm the data I sent him. Most dealers I dealt with over the years where I wasn't buying anything became immensely rude, Bill was a gem. Never bought a vehicle from Woodhouse so I don't have an opinion there, however I would recommend Bill for any Viper related question, he has probably forgotten more than anyone else will ever know

ViperEnvy99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill retired June 30th.

I have talked with him several times since - doing great! Says Woodhouse is still a great place.

I will pass the well wishes along as He and I will be on several calls together in the coming weeks.

He will be part of an amazing event in March - more to come.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse is the best dealer in the US, I bought my 99 GTS from BOB himself a great guy. The dealers in NJ where I lived at the time all **** eggs, had lots of cars and trucks shipped up to me from Woodhouse just because the dealers by me were so bad. Thanks to BOB Woodhouse I was able to enjoy lots of cool cars and trucks that I could not get where I lived.