WOODHOUSE DODGE!

Discussion in 'Dealer/Viper Tech Reviews' started by Y2K5SRT, Oct 19, 2000.

1. Y2K5SRT

Y2K5SRT VCA Member - West

I am surprised that I am the first to comment on these guys! I suspect I will not be the last...

Anyway, I would <FONT size="3"><FONT COLOR="red">STRONGLY</FONT s></FONT c> recommend Woodhouse Dodge in Blair, Nebraska to ANYONE that is looking to buy, sell, get parts for, or service a Viper. They are extremely fair on their pricing on both new and used Vipers. They also have excellent contacts and can locate the one you are looking for if they don't already have it. Of course, you will also have the pleasure of dealing with Bill Pemberton, who is also president of the Iowa/Nebraska VCA. Just don't challenge him to a race - he's pretty darn good!

As to service, Rick Maxwell is one of the most respected Viper techs in the United States, bar none. You will often find him under the hood of numerous Vipers at various race venues. He knows that car inside and out, and it shows even for simple maintenance. If I have anything significant that needs to be looked at on my car, I will take it four hours north to get it done right.

Woodhouse also stocks a heck of a lot of parts and ships them pretty darn quick. Nancy Shanno is the Viper parts manager and is a delight to deal with. I believe they provide a 10% discount to VCA members.

Finally, and most importantly, is The Man Himself - Bob Woodhouse. I can honestly say that I have never met a nicer guy in my life. The fact that he is also an accomplished Viper racer is just icing on the cake. He knows Vipers, he loves Vipers, and he takes the very best care of every Viper owner he comes in contact with. Heck, even my wife likes him, and that says a ton!

Whether you live in Nebraska or Australia, Woodhouse Dodge is THE way to go. They ship coast to coast (and then some) and are just a delight to deal with. Call 'em if you need a quote or just want to talk Vipers with the best - 1-800-889-1893. Be sure to tell them Chris sent you - I am hoping they will let me get a cookie with my next Happy Meal! [​IMG]

2. Maverick The Electrician

Maverick The Electrician Enthusiast

I talked to them at VOI, they seem like a great bunch of guys. Hope they get a few 2003 models in.

3. Frank 03SRT

Frank 03SRT Enthusiast

Them Woodhouse fellas (and gals) are definitely good country boys (and girls). Hope they get at least 19 2003's, cause then I gets one of them.

4. BWoodbury

BWoodbury Enthusiast

I just called Woodhouse Dodge to get a cover for my '96 GTS. They quickly informed me that Dodge no longer makes the blue one that I wanted. Without missing beat they found 2 other dealers that had them still in stock.

You gotta love a dealer that puts getting the customer what they want above making a sale!

5. Frank 03SRT

Frank 03SRT Enthusiast

I called Woodhouse and asked for a front end cover on 19 Oct. They called the factory and were told they were on national backorder. However, Nancy obviously pulled some strings, because the cover arrived on my porch 6 days later, and only 2 days after arriving at Woodhouse. They are GREAT!!!

6. Ulysses

Ulysses Enthusiast

BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THOSE SNEAKY GUYS AT WOODHOUSE!! ESPECIALLY THAT SNEAKY GUY BILL PEMBERTON!

They'll treat you like a king, and get you exactly what you wanted!! Then they'll follow up with great service!!!!!

Why those sneaky Son of a Guns!!!

7. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Just loved reading some of these older posts, I just want to add Woodhouse is the best dealer I ever used, bought my 99 GTS from them, and at the time I lived in NJ, Bob Woodhouse is a great guy, he is always ready to help you with anything , also bought a ford Lighting from him, just one Awesome place. O yea there great at servicing your Viper to.

8. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

same here. bought my 98 from bill and drove it home from nebraska to NJ.

9. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Wow, that must have been a cool drive, I had mine delivered to route 23 dodge, which at the time seemed like a good idea, from Woodhouse to that dealer would be free, unfortunately for me once they got my paid for Viper they put it in there show room and held it hostage for 2 weeks said they needed to get all the paper work in order, just another bad dealer that destroys Dodges name, if only Dodge knew how many bad dealers ruin there product name. I lived in NJ and had to buy all my cars out of State, how sad is that.

10. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

was an amazing ride. i dont remember the first 3 states we drove thru i was so happy lol

i grew up about 5 miles north of rt23 dodge. my dad still lives there

11. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

What a small world, I lived in Kinnelon NJ which was close to were you grew up, I know the town well. There were two Dodge dealers there, one by the Ford dealer which was bad and one up north about a mile or so I think at the time it was Malcom dodge or something like that, they were the ones that sucked eggs, they were really bad news.

12. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

cant remember the name of the old dodge dealer that was in pompton lakes. owner had a white superbird sitting there for ever. wouldnt sell it to me. I tried probably 20-25 times to buy it. wonder what happened to that car