Woodhouse took my C6 in the middle of the night...........

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and left an 05 Commemorative Ed. SRT. I was watching the Bristol race Saturday when a trailor appears in my driveway (in Richmond Va) all the way from Blair, Ne.Within a matter of minutes my C6 was swapped out for a gorgeous SRT with blue stripes. My GTS (also a Woodhouse) in the next stall seemed very happy by this development. My desire for an 06 Z06 zanished at the site of the SRT. I still find it amazing that it is so much easier to buy a car (and I buy many) 1400 miles away than it is to get one locally. Dealing with Bill Pemberton is seamless . He is honest and has great integrity. He also has such a passion for Vipers that you get the sense he is as excited about the new car as you are. Woodhouse , best I can tell, is nearly a 24/7 operation. Who else would deliver a car to you in the middle of a rainstorm on Satuday night, after driving over the Blue Ridge mountains in the dark and heavy fog? I wouldn't. I will post later about the SRT compared to the C6 and 75,000 miles in RTs and GTSs. Thanks again , Bill P. TERRT

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome. I love that color scheme.
As far as the C6 z06, the actual car is not the Viper killer once perceived...

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!! Bill Pemberton and the team at Woodhouse are the best! You made the RIGHT DECISION!!! Post some pictures - whats the numbering xx of 100 of your SRT?

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my first Viper from Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse a few months ago.
They are great. Very easy and fair. But I still do have my C6. I love both cars.
But I do wish the Viper had power seats. I know, I know, you dont buy a Viper for power seats....lol.. But it would be nice. :D

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BILL PEMBERTON AND WOODHOUSE DODGE ARE THE BEST :2tu:

I SHOULD NOT READ THESE KIND OF POST, GETS ME THINKING :D

YOU BOUGHT THE NICEST SRT OUT THERE IN MHO :2tu: YOU LUCKY DOG :headbang: