Woodstock Cruise - May 19th

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I re-posted this from the Viper Events and Gathering Section, here is Charlie's original post. I was not able make this event last year, and I am looking forward to it this year for sure!!

For some of us it is return to Woodstock. I have put together a scenic tour of PA and NY enroute to the Woodstock Museum in Bethel, NY. It will originate in Matamoras, PA where PA, NY, and NJ meet. I am hoping this geographical location will draw a large Viper showing. I have reserved a block of rooms at the Best Western Hotel in Matamoras Best Western Inn At Hunt's Landing or 570-491-2400 for the 18th and also the 19th of May for those who would like to make a weekend of it. You must book no later than April 19th to get the special rate of (to be announced) per night which includes a breakfast buffet. You can book either night or both, but be sure to mention Viper Club to get this discount. If you are going to stay, you may want to take in the quaint town of Milford, Pa. Home with it's wonderful shops and restaurants.
We will be leaving the hotel on Saturday morning around 9:15 AM for the scenic route 97 in NY traveling through Hawks Nest (see Attachment). The total travel time will be around three hours. We will be transversing the Delaware River into PA and then Back into NY arriving at the Woodstock Museum in Bethel NY. The Museum at Bethel Woods | Official Site .There will be a deli there for us to have lunch. At around 4:00 after touring the meseum, we will all head out for dinner at the Eldred Preserve Eldred Preserve Outdoor Resort: Hunting, Fishing, Shooting where fresh water trout is serverd some 15 different ways. If you are attending this tour, be sure to book your room early for the the rooms will book quickly. I hope to see you there. If you plan on attending dinner, please let me know so I
can give a head count to the restaurant. :usa::2tu::usa:
paperclip.png

Attached Thumbnails

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there, but I am not staying overnite, who else is coming?

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. Weather is gonna be great. Can't wait to carve up the hawks nest in the viper.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I am going to meet up with you guy at the hotel saturday morning, and ride to lunch, and cut out after lunch,, if thats ok
I,m trying to get my brother, ViperEd,, to go. he's dynoing his camaro in the morning ( dam chevy guys ;),, if that changes he will also come.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man what a great day we had.

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2462.jpg
    IMG_2462.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2463.jpg