Woodward Dream Cruise

tom46818

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is going to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit, Michigan this year? I'm planning on trailering one of my cars either my 1969 Chevelle SS or my Viper. I would enjoy meeting up with some fellow car enthusiasts.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one of the events on my bucket list. Unfortunately another year will pass and I can't make it....Maybe next year.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is going to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit, Michigan this year? I'm planning on trailering one of my cars either my 1969 Chevelle SS or my Viper. I would enjoy meeting up with some fellow car enthusiasts.

Bring the Viper. Seriously, I see 200 1969 Chevelle SS' every year on the actual cruise day, but less than 20 Vipers. If you bring the SS, you'll blend in. If you bring the Viper, you'll stand out.
BTW, Thursday is the Viper meet day, you'll see the most Vipers then. On Saturday, you'll see about half that.

Don't get me started on how many Vette's you'll see. For fun, a buddy and I counted 100 vettes in one hour.

Last edited:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would bring the viper as mentioned above.
I am hoping / planning on going this year with mine. I was suppose to last year but plans changed. I can't meet Thursday as i work but would like to meet up Saturday and meet some other Viper owners.

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on going this year..any ideas on where to stay and any other info
Thanks

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the Viper meet on Thursday during the Woodward Dream Cruise?

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The event on Thursday is a MCVO club event. Of course all Vipers are welcome. We usually have at least 50 club members at the event. There is a charge as there is food and drinks for thoses attending. Location is the Coffee Beanery 28557 Woodward Ave., Berkley, MI. It is south of 12 mile rd and north of Catalpa on the west side of the street. Parking is limited at the Coffee Beanery but we always use the TCF bank lot right across the street (Wiltshire).

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a Great Show ! Been going for over 15 years :) There is also a show in FLINT called back to the Bricks . It covers many counties with lots to see !!! :2tu:
If your at the Coffee Beanery , will see you there ! :)

Cheers Jay

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well its looks like im going to be able to go this year. Saturday that is. Im just wondering if anyone else is going to be up there. Maybe try to meet up or something. It would be nice to meet up and put a face to some screen names.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21