Workin' @ The Carwash Yeh...

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Workin\' @ The Carwash Yeh...

I got out of work early today. Got home and I decided to Power Wash my house. I was sick of looking at the mildew. So I pull my trusty Power Washer out of the truck (cuz I'm a F'n Painter). Wash the house down and I start thinkin'. I should mix up some soap and wash the Viper. Take a 1 gallon jug I had fill it 1/3 full of water. Squirt some Meguires Car Wash Soap in the jug and shake it up. I stick the chemical injector in the jug and... I'm workin' @ the car wash yeh. Works great. Bought the power washer at Sherwin Williams in the Spring for $ 500.00. Home Depot's got them too (For your information).
yesnod.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: Workin\' @ The Carwash Yeh...

Don't let Tim Allen re-wire it for more power, or you'll be power washing the body panels right off the frame!

Seriously though, good idea. I use an electric leaf blower to dry my cars after washing, before waxing. Gets most of the drips off, so you don't have water interfering with the waxing.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vic- Your right about that. I use the tip for the chemical application. It has the largest hole (least pressure). It's like using the hose, or the soap setting at the self-serve car wash.
seeya.gif

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff,

Whats the psi of the washer you recommend? Mine does not seem to have enough juice to get the job done.

Thanks...

No Flame Intended...Just Observation
CStegall

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just about now someone will tell you that you need to get a nitrous kit for your powerwasher.