Worlds greatest muscle car

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could the new Viper be the worlds greatest muscle car?

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man, I posted 3 threads....let me repeat....THREE threads constructively criticizing the new Viper. All three threads were denied. So, I posted this thread and it was immediately slapped up. Obviously this site is HEAVILY monitored by SRT.

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you been reading the posts lately no offense but your thread is the least of srt's worries with this web site and club. It has to be something else.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man, I posted 3 threads....let me repeat....THREE threads constructively criticizing the new Viper. All three threads were denied. So, I posted this thread and it was immediately slapped up. Obviously this site is HEAVILY monitored by SRT.

Monitored ??? only the NSA monitors more than the VCA...

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread just needs to be deleted. I made a stupid mistake and opened my mouth when I shouldn't have.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definition of muscle car = a four seat car like 70's Chevelle LS 6, Plymouth Barracuda, Challenger, Charger etc.....!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I was not trying to be mean from above but a Muscle Car is a 4 seater. To go even further the Cuda, Mustang and Camaro are considered Pony cars.

Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang