Wow, that's one expensive Gen4.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2008 Dodge Viper ACR

2008 Dodge Viper ACR1 *FATHERS DAY SPECIAL* First Off The Line 6 Speed transResearch 2008 Dodge Viper

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Sell one like this
Oakland Twp, MI, United States
6d 20h (Jun 21, 201211:09:03 PDT)
0 bids
US $100,000.00
Reserve not met
US $
Place bid
(Enter US $100,000.00 or more)
US $256,000.00Buy It NowBuy It Now

Mooderator Edit : No links please.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding was that Ralph Gilles had the first production ACR, he personally told me this. The second, as far as I know, was a red/black like the one pictured. It was run in the Cannonball One Lap of America piloted by a couple of SRT engineers. That car was "prepped by Hennessey" but would have more miles on it than the one above. Ralph competed that year in a prototype SRT Challenger.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding was that Ralph Gilles had the first production ACR, he personally told me this. The second, as far as I know, was a red/black like the one pictured. It was run in the Cannonball One Lap of America piloted by a couple of SRT engineers. That car was "prepped by Hennessey" but would have more miles on it than the one above. Ralph competed that year in a prototype SRT Challenger.

But did Ralph sell his 08 when he got his Voodoo?

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, it has a lap timer (******** package?) instead of a stereo in the picture of the dash, yet the description says it has a stereo and 6-disc CD changer.

Something don't add up.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see what all the fuss is about, he has the certificate of authenticity from Viper Club of America that explains what the car is and how it was acquired. :dunno:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But did Ralph sell his 08 when he got his Voodoo?

Ralph's 08 ACR was the original VooDoo car before the 2010 cars came out. He no longer owns the car. Ben Keating purchased it from him and it is on display along with the Lutz GTS-R in Victoria, Tx.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if this becomes a trend with the Viper market I'll be a millionaire over night! Rather see the prices rise like the Ford GT is doing than keep on lowering as they have over the past few years.

This one is a bit overly optimistic...

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The list I have does not start till Vin number ending in 77 and this is car 58. several of the first run of cars were track experience vehicles.

Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala