WoW what a beautiful color Venom Red is !!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2009 New Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe Yellow The link says Yellow but its Venom Red

I'm in the process right now of upgrading my Viper to an ACR and came across this one for sale . Its a 1 of 1 ACR havn't seen to many pictures of the Venom red . Its a very rich color . The pictures look amazing . I imagine they don't do the color justice from how it looks in person . Very tempting :2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom Red, IMO, is one of the best looking and most under-rated colors on the Viper. It looks really good in person. Its a classy looking color, yet has an aggressive look to it as well.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havn't even seen the SSG in person yet . Gonna go see a local VCA members car this week . Wish he had the Venom red as well could see them both at the same time help me decide what color I want to get . My last 4 vehicles have all been black debating on changing it up .

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of good shots of VR.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has there been a bad Viper color? In my opinion Vipers look good in all colors that have been out . Thanks for the pictures Austin .

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom Red is a great color on the GEN - :D :D :D :D (4)

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/viper02k1.jpg[/media]

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went and looked at a Venow red 2008 last year that I was thinking about buying. It just didnt do it for me. It did not have stripes though and I know a fellow in Regina that just bought a new 08 VR with stripes and it looks a LOT better.

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have always like the Venom red even though it doesn't seem that popular. I especially like it on the ACR with all the black accents. Whats better than a rare car with a rare color :)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
May be one of one in Canada, but there are some others done, and I believe the total count is only 6 . Past Natl. President, Bob Carroll has one very special ACR in Venom Red.

There is also one in Japan, so likely only around 5 on the North American continent.

Bill P
Woodhouse

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice color no doubt but the most typical sightings are usually this car with some hot little 19 year old Buffy behind the wheel...;)

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, nothing beats Black when clean, but in the sunlight, Venom Red looks damn good!:2tu:

Last edited:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Those pics are some of the best out there for Venom red. It really pops in the sun, and tends to lose some of that pop in low light or under fluorescent lights.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VR has gotten a bad rep, in the sun it is only second to Sapphire blue.Of course Im not biased or anything!!!

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May be one of one in Canada, but there are some others done, and I believe the total count is only 6 . Past Natl. President, Bob Carroll has one very special ACR in Venom Red.

There is also one in Japan, so likely only around 5 on the North American continent.

Bill P
Woodhouse

I was just going by the chart with the 09 Production numbers . It was showing only 3 VR , 2 roadsters and this ACR .

Yes, its called yellow :lmao: If I had to choose from VR or SSG like you are, I'd go SSG, but thats just my overpriced $0.02. If you want classy and subdued, go VR. If you want over the top and in your face, go SSG.

Still havn't seen the SSG in person yet . Going this week to check it out see what I think of it . So many great colors to choose from . Wouldn't hurt my feelings to have graphite either. :D If I can't make up my mind I will just stick with Black . Its always a good choice. Just have to be so careful with it . Would be nice to have a color that isn't such high maintenance :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery