Wrecked Black convertible near Centreville, VA

RTScott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wrecked Black GEN near Centreveille, VA?

Was informed by a friend that on Saturday, 03May08, on the back of a wrecker, they oberved a GEN 3 black convertible, year unk. Extensive damage. He could see the frame, nose bent, but passenger side in tact. Appeared to be a total loss. Saw this on Franklin Farm Road coming from the direction of Centreville Road. Was wondering if anyone has heard or seen, or photographed. Hope the occupants are ok.

:(

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hrmm, could be one of my brothers neighbors. The guy has a Black Gen 3 vert and it's been missing for at least a week or so. He always kept it in the driveway, never in the garage. I figured he had cleaned the garage out, but perhaps this is the reason for its absence.

Last edited:

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Wrecked Black GEN near Centreveille, VA?

Was informed by a friend that on Saturday, 03May08, on the back of a wrecker, they oberved a GEN 3 black convertible, year unk. Extensive damage. He could see the frame, nose bent, but passenger side in tact. Appeared to be a total loss. Saw this on Franklin Farm Road coming from the direction of Centreville Road. Was wondering if anyone has heard or seen, or photographed. Hope the occupants are ok.

:(

Rob P called me last week wondering if it was me in my 04 Black Vert. Nope. I'm the only one in the Centreville area that I know of. Kobean's guess that it is tied in with my story Tale of Two Vipers is possible, but that car would have been sitting as a wreck since the first week of April. Possible.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4