WTB: 2006 Coupe or supercharged 2003+ vert

B Feelgood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello... I use to own a 1998 Viper GTS and I sold it a few years ago. I am now ready to get back into another Viper. I am looking for a 2006 coupe or a supercharged 2003+ vert. I am a serious cash buyer and want to get into one ASAP as we don't get a lot of nice weather here in PA :rolleyes: Please email me at [email protected] for a faster response.

Let me know if this type of post is not allowed :2tu:

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you could afford an 06, wait a little while longer and get and 08. 600hp N/A is hard to beat.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you could afford an 06, wait a little while longer and get and 08. 600hp N/A is hard to beat.
Great advice depending upon the intended usage of the car a blower can be great or it can be an UTTER NIGHTMARE.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6700 miles on my blower car and I love it! No problems at all. I drove my Dads N/A Viper and man there is a huge difference in power I forgot. You can always get any Gen3 and put a Paxton on it :).

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a PM. Call Ben Keating he will help find you the 'right car'.

Keep in mind you can always supercharge your 06 at a later date. I prefer a coupe personally. If you get a vert you may wish to get real roll bars.