Xenon install

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had these damn Xenon headlights for 3 months. Not sure if I should install them or not. They were expensive, I think around 500 bucks. Got them from Xenondepot.com. I was told you have to drill a hole in the headlight assembly. Is this true? I would hate to start pulling [******] off my car and then come to find out I have to drill a hole in the headlight assembly. There is no metion in the instructions. Anybody put this type of low-beam head lights on their Viper? Any help would be appreciated as the guy at the website is none what so ever. If I return them I will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee. That really blows as I have not even taken them out of the box. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Matt

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I not familiar with that particular kit, do they say why the hole? I made my kit myself and it all fit inside the cover no holes to drill. The headlights are adequately vented so there is no need to drill for a vent.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Installed a set myself (Sean Roe's) and no holes were required. Completely reversable to stock.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took me ten minutes a side no tools required.

A great fun job for a winters evening.

When fitted lighting mark goes from 70% to 100% making night driving easy. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456