XVipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am seriously considering ordering a new OEM hood from XVIPERS. They have given me what I think is a good price. Anyone use them before for good or bad? Thanks.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have purchased several things from Michael at XVIPERS and so have my members. Great guy and prices. I'm also wanting to get a 08 hood and I will buy it from him.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An 08 hood. Gave me a price of a painted one from the factory for a little over $1700. Grills extra of course.

"painted" ? Yea I heard that they sold a bunch of painted body parts that were seconds off the line? When I order a new hood it comes primed. Good luck and make sure you get a money back guarantee! :hmmm:

OP
OP
C

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"painted" ? Yea I heard that they sold a bunch of painted body parts that were seconds off the line? When I order a new hood it comes primed. Good luck and make sure you get a money back guarantee! :hmmm:
Well I asked about that and he assured me this was not a second or a blemish. I do think however I will consider just getting it painted myself. OEM hood just primer is $1299 plus $200 for shipping.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I asked about that and he assured me this was not a second or a blemish. I do think however I will consider just getting it painted myself. OEM hood just primer is $1299 plus $200 for shipping.
You want to make sure you paint it yourself. That way they can make sure they match the paint exactly when it is getting installed. Plus what if it gets scratched during delivery, you just never know. Well good luck I am sure you will love it. Post pictures when you get it installed.

OP
OP
C

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You want to make sure you paint it yourself. That way they can make sure they match the paint exactly when it is getting installed. Plus what if it gets scratched during delivery, you just never know. Well good luck I am sure you will love it. Post pictures when you get it installed.
Yeah I think you are right. Would hate to have to touch it up. Thanks

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to buy parts for about 12 weeks from Xvipers. Not a big order but over $500 in parts(better than nothing, and actually if he would have called I was gonna add a set of Eibachs and caps to the order). I guess I will give up and order new parts or does someone know the secret to get Xvipers to get my order together. I keep asking myself how long is "too long" started asking myself that after 6 weeks and 8 phone calls(left 4 messages, talked directly to Mike 4 times). Dont get me wrong Mike sounds like a nice enough fellow but DANG! Any suggestions?????:confused:

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to buy parts for about 12 weeks from Xvipers. Not a big order but over $500 in parts(better than nothing, and actually if he would have called I was gonna add a set of Eibachs and caps to the order). I guess I will give up and order new parts or does someone know the secret to get Xvipers to get my order together. I keep asking myself how long is "too long" started asking myself that after 6 weeks and 8 phone calls(left 4 messages, talked directly to Mike 4 times). Dont get me wrong Mike sounds like a nice enough fellow but DANG! Any suggestions?????:confused:

Mike is a good guy WHEN you can get him!!! it could take forever to actually get him to answer. He has had a deposit of mine for a hood for 2 months now. I'm ready for the hood but cant ever get him on the phone.

OP
OP
C

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike is a good guy WHEN you can get him!!! it could take forever to actually get him to answer. He has had a deposit of mine for a hood for 2 months now. I'm ready for the hood but cant ever get him on the phone.
I called one time and he answered on the 3rd ring. Maybe I got lucky.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW. I never would have thought the infamous "Wizard" would stoop to spreading untrue and unsubstantiated rumours to make a sale...:dunno: Is that necesary because his price might be lower than yours... Hmmm

I guess with the economy ..... all's fair, too bad.

Truth is, I have personally bought 3..(3) 08 hoods from Mike. I picked them up myself, in person.
I also unwrapped each of them from the OEM MOPAR boxes that they came in from DAIMLER (PRIMED).

Also. Mike's dad isn't doing well. He has been busy with that. Some of you may have talked to him lately but obviously some have not. That is why..

I usually talk to Mike at least once a day for the last two years. I haven't talked to him since last Thursday....

I'm hoping everything is OK with his dad...:(

Last edited:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chrissssss. Mike and his place our stand up! I was out there a few months ago and have seen first hand the 08 hoods he has in stock. I have one of his hoods that another member bought and had painted but didn't use. Anyway If you want to see it you can slip down here (fit finish is great). I have only good things to say about Michael. You cann't go wrong ordering from him!:2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard a moderator was going to shutdown this thread if the attacks don't stop immediately.

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mad max remember you told me to take deposit on a gen 2 hood, so you could -sell yours, then buy ours, i here 573-437-2292
you have to pay before it leaves, i will be happy to refund you a 500 deposit for a gen 2 hood.

as anybody knows who has bought a gen 4 hood from us, they ship same day unless if they are in a monster size order.
we have sold over 320 plus 08-09 hoods.

we have a certain colors in stock on painted hoods, everyone has matched except for a silver one, personaly i think the car was repainted before the hood was installed.

the hoods can be drop shipped to your body shop and then painted in your local market too,

thanks,

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony take a hike for a few minutes I can see you watching...:lmao:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. I never would have thought the infamous "Wizard" would stoop to spreading untrue and unsubstantiated rumours to make a sale...:dunno: Is that necesary because his price might be lower than yours... Hmmm

I guess with the economy ..... all's fair, too bad.

I guess its been a while since you've gotten any! :lmao:

"painted" ? Yea I heard that they sold a bunch of painted body parts that were seconds off the line? When I order a new hood it comes primed. Good luck and make sure you get a money back guarantee! :hmmm:"

I will correct my statement: When the factory sells painted body panels, they are seconds from the assembly line! They might not have much wrong with them at all and they may be a bolt on with only a little touch-up to make them look good. AND I have not said ANYTHING bad about xvipers!

OP
OP
C

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score

"painted" ? Yea I heard that they sold a bunch of painted body parts that were seconds off the line? When I order a new hood it comes primed. Good luck and make sure you get a money back guarantee! :hmmm:"

I will correct my statement: When the factory sells painted body panels, they are seconds from the assembly line! They might not have much wrong with them at all and they may be a bolt on with only a little touch-up to make them look good. AND I have not said ANYTHING bad about xvipers!
Agreed. Life is good. When I get one from whomever I will get one unpainted. I was going to go that way anyway. Thanks Chuck. You are the man.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
;)

Again, key word..."HEARD"...:rolleyes:

***... How, what does that have to do with anything.. A diversion maybe??

I'm sorry but with an avatar like yours. I have trouble giving you credibility and/or taking you seriously knowing you walk around in public like that...;)

I know who you are and that you have a huge following. That is why I don't understand your spreading stories (lies) about another VCA sponsor. Again, key word is ..HEARD

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
unpainted, can't go wrong
we paint them too,
we have some that are already painted.
face it, if you car has stripes, you need to get it painted local,
impossible to match stripe remotely, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.