Yeah, well.... it grew on me..... Thanks Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things...

1. Chuck can no longer brag to me about which viper to drive...
2. The GenIII grew on me. Still not up to GenII looks, but I look at it as a totally different car...... Honestly, it took about 2 years to grown on me. Anyone else?

I spotted at a dealership in FL, a 2004 Black SRT/10..brand new. They were asking crazy money for it. I offered 65k. They took it.. Said I'd be back in a week to buy. Called and confirmed, drove in and... They pulled the bait and switch. Tried to get me to buy a 04 with 4k miles for 65k+this + that. Then they said they wanted 70k for that 04. SCUMBAGS :mad: I knew there was a problem when the "GM" of the dealership walked in with chest puffed out :rolleyes: I got up, and simply walked out. Immediatley out of frustration got on the phone at home.. had some very tempting offers for a new 04 Mamba from Fitzgerald. Called Bill, and he sold me an 05 Blk SRT/10 that I could NOT say no too. Price is simply unreal. All I'll say is why buy an 04 when you can have a NEW '05 ?

I would highly recommend Bill P. at Woodhouse. Car is being delivered Tuesday.
Now the choice every day will be, 1. Ride the 800+rwhp viper (my Daily Dr.) or the new SRT10. I'm excited, it's been a good year....to say the least..

:2tu: :2tu:

next up... the coupe :2tu: Gerald :headbang:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, dude! You'll really like the car! Now if I come to Tampa again I can pick whether I want to drive Chuck's extra car or yours, right?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the club Big G. You will not be disappionted. The Srt-10 is just a different beast!!!!!

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things...

1. Chuck can no longer brag to me about which viper to drive...

You don't take delivery for a few more days. So until then - EAT ****!!!

What years are your cars, Chuck? Oh yeah, ones a 97 isn't it? I'm going to put the top down in one of mine... What about you? ;) :)

Thanks Carrot.... :2tu:

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald, congrats on the purchase. I love my black SRT10. Did you consider having Woodhouse put in the Paxton? It makes this car rock..... You should go show the GM at your local bait and switch store LOL

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald,

In the future you will now know to give Woodhouse a call from the start. Aren't they great to work with on all things automotive?

I have purchased two vehicles from Bill Pemberton at Bob Woodhouse Dodge, and I can tell you the experience has been incredible. Bill treats everyone the same, shoots straight, and keeps the customer's best interest as priority number one. He takes care of you before the sale, during the sale, and after the sale. Bill just does not match the stereotypical car salesman profile. After purchasing a Dodge 3500 Diesel to pull my race cars, Bill helped me get accessories for it over the phone. I place all of my accessories and parts orders with Woodhouse Dodge. Everyone has a banker, real estate agent, accountant, attorney, etc. that they turn to in time of need within each subject matter. Now you can add car dealer to that list as well. Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse are worth the drive, shipping, and / or extra logistics for the prices and service.

I will be in the SCCA Runoffs at Mid-Ohio this next week in a Dodge SRT-4. If anyone is going to be at the track, look for the red and white number 92 SRT-4 with the Bob Woodhouse plate on the rear or the Red Dodge 3500 with the Bob Woodhouse plate on the front, and stop in to say, "hello." :2tu:

Stan

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i sold my 99rt when I bought my srt in 2003 and have never regretted that sale,alot of people still say that the gen 1 and 2 or better,but once they drive the srt most will admit that the srt is better,but don't forget they are both vipers and we don't need to talk negative about either one.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i sold my 99rt when I bought my srt in 2003 and have never regretted that sale,alot of people still say that the gen 1 and 2 or better,but once they drive the srt most will admit that the srt is better,but don't forget they are both vipers and we don't need to talk negative about either one.

...all true

I just wish I could stick the gen2 body on a gen3 guts.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...all true

Just keep one of each. Problem solved!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Gerald! :2tu:

Now have a great winter and get Heffner to add a couple Turbos to it! You know you want too! :D

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats and great choice. i got mine from woodhouse too. noticed u are looking for rims...did u have them install the Motons before they shipped it? i absolutely love my set up with Motons and 19/20s!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...all true

Just keep one of each. Problem solved!
That is my plan.

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Gerald! :2tu:

Now have a great winter and get Heffner to add a couple Turbos to it! You know you want too! :D
I know, Im fighting it! I want to keep this engine stock.... or at least try to ;)

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach
Hell naw! no nitrous on anything I own. I'd go SC or TT IF, that's IF I mod it. Which is very doubtful. This SRT is going to feel dog *** slow compared to my GTS :(

Gerald

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerbil, you are pathetic. Are you sure you're even old enough to drive? You sound like some high school kid talking about some make believe car he is GONNA get. You don't even have the car yet and you're talking about what you're GONNA do to it.

Blah. You still have...just the one Viper, right?

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yet again, jealousy rears its ugly head...

Go wax your [wrecked] viper(s), they need it.

Enjoy the bucs game.. Where you sitting at? You going to drive your wrecked RT or your wrecked GTS or that beautiful truck? ;) :D :p

G

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yet again, jealousy rears its ugly head...

Go wax your [wrecked] viper(s), they need it.

Enjoy the bucs game.. Where you sitting at? You going to drive your wrecked RT or your wrecked GTS or that beautiful truck? ;) :D :p

G

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang