Yellow? I got your YELLOW! (pics)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of descriptions in the VOI 8 forums (look for my Day 1/2 post), but here are a few shots for you as they started bringing them to the hotel tonight. Deliveries are just a few hours away and I can't wait!

You must be registered for see images

LOTS, lots more tomorrow (Thursday). Hope these are good enough for now!

Samurai75007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lookin good, Did you find yours ok? there are a lot of them. Im goting to try and make it up there friday morning or saterday after noon. I also have the other car show in the area going on as well. thay have Ducati's at that one and I might get to see the one Im getting for xmas.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats new owners!! Beautiful cars. That interior piece looks like its from a Ram Rumble Bee.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Chris. It's great for all of us that couldn't attend that we've got a very capable photo journalist on the inside reporting back. We certainly appreciate your sharing. Nice work. And those bumblebee cars look sweet. Congratulations!

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the combo, but there'll be a Race Yellow SRT next year... Not really a problem to paint the black stripe on the hood.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone give those wheels a cleaning

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the combo, but there'll be a Race Yellow SRT next year... Not really a problem to paint the black stripe on the hood.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the stripe? I would prefer solid yellow on that car. The SRT-10 gets a huge face lift by simply changing out the stock wheels. By the way, what are you guys doing with your stock wheels when you put on after market wheels? Are they tough to sell?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Am I the only one that doesn't like the stripe? I would prefer solid yellow on that car. The SRT-10 gets a huge face lift by simply changing out the stock wheels. By the way, what are you guys doing with your stock wheels when you put on after market wheels? Are they tough to sell?

I totally agree. I think a solid yellow would look a lot better but to eachs own. If it makes people happy then let them buy it but I will take my $100,000 and put it somewhere else.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally agree. I think a solid yellow would look a lot better but to eachs own. If it makes people happy then let them buy it but I will take my $100,000 and put it somewhere else.

--------------------
Need For Speed

According to you next year they should only be about half that.For someone who doesn't like srt/10's you vist this area alot. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang