Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't make up my mind whether I like these gills on or off
4168SideView-med.jpg

4168photshop_gills_2_-med.jpg

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasty. I have never liked the looks of these, imo very tacky.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer the clean design of the car as it is now, and very few add-ons follow the flow. I personally don't like the fins, but it's your car.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
off. Where else on the car (besides the side pipes) do you see lines that close together? There is a reason they kept busy lines out of this peice of art.

V

venms96

Following Warfang with a "No". I kept looking at it. I switched a little at first because I know I'm so used to looking at the Viper without them, so tried to keep an open mind, then thought, a little too busy looking and looks fine with just sidepipes. Maybe they look better in person, I'm sure they do, but a little tacky and doesn't really add anything to the car that already looks great.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
100th post

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Following Warfang with a "No". I kept looking at it. I switched a little at first because I know I'm so used to looking at the Viper without them, so tried to keep an open mind, then thought, a little too busy looking and looks fine with just sidepipes. Maybe they look better in person, I'm sure they do, but a little tacky and doesn't really add anything to the car that already looks great.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
100th post

Hey Venms96,
I actually have had this picture as a backround on my computer so I can continue to look at it because of the same thoughts, I keep looking at it and say ya, then no way.
thankyou for all the honest comments guys, I think I will go without for now.
thanks again

FLX109

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4