You need one of these.

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I didn't realize the reserve was set at $250,000!!!! That is insane. Also, is that thing hooked up to a pencil sharpener?!

Mark
:)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I always wondered what happened to Conley, now I know. Very sad.

One thing about special one-off projects, is that they are only worth what someone will pay. The fact that the creator spent "X" amount of time, and "X" amount of money doesn't guarantee the project will return even a small percentage of the investment. Unless some captain of industry, or head of state really wants it, then maybe, just maybe, you'll break even.

I look at it this way, if you spend a lot of money and time on something, its ok if you enjoy it. Then it has worth to you, even if you can't break even by selling it. Just enjoy what you got, and view the investment of time and energy as therapy!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Strange auction. Buyer has placed 3 bids which means he probably increased his maximum on the 2nd and 3rd bid. All within a couple of minutes. Bids $125k for a $10k(?) item. I wonder if the buyer and seller know each other (hint, hint)?

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Unfortunately, a catastrophic fire at the foundry destroyed almost all the molds.
There was no insurance to cover any of the loses." :rolleyes:

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
The guy how made the motor makes scale V8 motors for the RC industry (hobby). He has a corbra kit that is fantastic. He made the V10 after several people talked him into it. Two were made that I know of. He then had a fire and all the molds for the V10 castings and some of the V8 molds were damaged. At this time he is not planning to remake the V10. the V8 is back in production.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21