You Winers!

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I do not post much, but I am VCA President. This gives me a right for you guys to listen:

When I bought my first Viper, it took 9 months for delivery since they sold every one they made. It was well worth the wait!

When I ordered the car, I had never even sat in one, let alone driven one. I must confess, I wanted the most bad-ass car on the planet and I knew that I would be astounded with this car.

I did not realize that this car would change my life. I will never forget telling my wife that there was this club full of fanatics that was organizing all kinds of events. Most of these included driving at unheard of speeds. She kinda laughed.

I have had NASCAR drivers sitting in my car, gone over 140mph in front on 150,000+ spectators, driven 155mph+ on high banks, gone 150+mph next to the Mississippi River, and experienced burn-outs right in front of the Texas State Police. I have had only two speeding tickets, but have shown my engine to many Cops. I have won numerous car shows and came in second at a Viper vs Vette drag-race, my first time out.

I remember the days when all the talk on these boards was how we could kick everyone’s ass regardless of what the car looked like. Now you guys ***** about what the car looks like.

I just received my new 2006 Coupe and it is AWSOME!!

All I can say is that I am going to continue to support the greatest car brand in the world. It’s not just the performance, styling, or quarter mile times that make a car. It’s the people that make it great. If it wasn’t for the VCA, nobody would hear you guys *****.

Did I not just hear that Corvette was having a 50th ?. I guarantee you that not everyone that owned the previous model was happy with the new model. All they wanted was a bad ass sports car. Think about it!

Chris Thomson
NM Viper Club
505-771-0044
[email protected]

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you I love my new coupe! It is a great car. How many miles do you have on it now. By the way you rock as our pres.! :2tu:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL lets all go back to kindergarten for a day so we can clear this mess up :eek:

ViperPilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Winer - A person with records of successes or a gambler who wins a bet
Winner - A city in South Dakota
****** - A city in Arkansas, also a surname
Wiener - A citizen of Vienna, Austria, or a hot dog/sausage (other definitions apply here)
wenner - A surname
whiner - One who makes complaints in a plaintive tone

Driving a Viper, I feel more like a winer that any of the others on the list.

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: You Whiners!

Great post, Chris.

I am amazed that when someone makes a positive stand for the Viper ... on the Viper Forum ... the jokes start. Slam the car and a chorus joins in!!

I don't get it ... this is the best car and the best car club on this particular planet.

Let's stick together, ALL generations!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Great post Chris and keep up the good work!

Winer --- one who likes to have a glass of wine while staring at his/her Viper in the garage, basking in the moment, and realizing how lucky they are to have such a baddazzz machine.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great post Chris and keep up the good work!

Winer --- one who likes to have a glass of wine while staring at his/her Viper in the garage, basking in the moment, and realizing how lucky they are to have such a baddazzz machine.

LOL :2tu:

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love my 03 SRT.. no regrets stepping up to the newer model from my 1999 GTS, its an all around nicer car.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am amazed that when someone makes a positive stand for the Viper ... on the Viper Forum ... the jokes start. Slam the car and a chorus joins in!!

I don't get it ... this is the best car and the best car club on this particular planet.

Let's stick together, ALL generations!!!
George & Chris - No worries! I think in this forum at the very least ALL of us are in full agreement. We are just having a little fun with Chris on his typo after all the stress of having to defend the Gen III elsewhere! :2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Chris, I wonder if the whiners would have been happier if Dodge would of just discontinued the Viper name, and came out with the SRT/10 with the 505hp V10 motor by another name?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang