ZAF Pedals (Zero Altitude Flight)

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

I have installed some of the ZAF carbon fiber pedals and they fit great...and look even better. You can't go wrong with ZAF. Great guys and good products.

CStegall

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the aluminum with black pads and get compliments all the time.A couple pads popped off during an 11 sec run,Randy sent em out right away N/C.He's custom made VIPER R/T 10 logo for the pass.air bag (matches your paint),everyone should have one!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
working on it Tony,Its pennies to do,looks factory,and can be removed easy.Anyone interested,i'll e-mail the photo is a couple days!

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE GUYS AT ZAF ARE GREAT. I HAVE THEIR PEDALS AND THEY ARE VERY HIGH QUALITY . THE MOUNTING SYSTEM WORKS GREAT (PEDALS DON'T SHIFT OR COME LOOSE). HAVE THEM SEND YOU THEIR CATALOG. THEY HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF PEDALS AND OTHER ITEMS NOT SHOWN ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEY COULD USE A BETTER WEBSITE FOR THE EXCELLENT PRODUCTS THAT THEY MAKE.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you send them email?
i checked there site and it looks like only a tel #
i would like to request a catalog.
i tried the snakeoly petals and had to send them back.
they wanted me to drill the gas petal.
does ZAF petals require drilling?

thanks
JIM
smile.gif

OP
OP
N

N2 Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of pedals from ZAF. As you guys said, they make several types. The ones I ordered are more for heel and toeing. The gas pedal is wider and more adjustable, but does require drilling 3 holes in the old pedal to mount it, because of the added leverage. The other types require no drilling.