0% Financing on 2009 Vipers

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With the remaining 2009s, Chrysler is offering , with approved credit, 0% for 48 months, 1.9% for 60 months , and 3.9% for 72. Great way to get yourself into a new Snake with a fantastic rate and one of the last years of the Gen IV. Time to go see your favorite Viper Dealer, dontcha think?!

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893:2tu:

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canyon707,

I'm guessing the sales price will be pretty close to sticker.

You won't know until you sit down and discuss pricing, so get off your butt and buy an 09 so you can get the upgraded CV joints for "free":) and the great financing.

Cheers,
George

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, good call. Giving up my 04 would be like giving up a friend. Not happening..... I like the thought but, I worked hard and owe nothing on anything and I like it that way. No debt no worries = working less and enjoying it. (ps Half shafts 1000HP 3K)

Canyon707,

I'm guessing the sales price will be pretty close to sticker.

You won't know until you sit down and discuss pricing, so get off your butt and buy an 09 so you can get the upgraded CV joints for "free":) and the great financing.

Cheers,
George

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think this will drive the used market further into the ground.

How does "great loan terms" do that? The selling price is still "up there", this is far better than offering "discounts" in terms of the used car prices.

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How does "great loan terms" do that? The selling price is still "up there", this is far better than offering "discounts" in terms of the used car prices.

Used car loans are about 6.79%. No warrenty in most cases, no idea what someone did to the car. Plus you have the trade in value. I know it does not apply to all states but some of us that trade in comes off the purchase price saving you $$ on the taxes. It gives someone pause when buying a 04-08. Plus the upgrades on the 09. I was kicking around an 08. But now I might roll my 04 into a dealer and see what they can do. 09 SSG 0% how can my wife get upset. Its free $$$

Reaction score

+1000!

People wanting a new Viper for invoice and below and getting it is what has killed the market for new and USED Vipers. When everyone gets this concept and changes selling practices the Viper market will improve for all of you. Who wants to get a great deal and still have a trade in later with no value?

That being said mine is for sale with all the mods for $94,899 :eater:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960