Chrysler Announces 1.9% Financing On Dodge Viper for 60 Months

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler Announces 0%-1.9%-3.9% Financing On Dodge Viper for 60 Months

Tomball Dodge is pleased to announce "HOT" "HOT" "HOT" off the press Chysler new just released an INCREDIBLE incentive enhancement program designed specifically for the 2009 Dodge Viper SRT 10 AND 2009 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR that is a direct result of the feedback .These incentives are very rare and are a generous offering for those who are have awaited the most incredible car on the planet.

The new incentive program has an offering of 0% for 48 months- 1.9% for 60 Months and 3.9% for 72 Months for qualified buyers.

As we move into the final days of November, this aggressive incentive package, effective today, will assist with a great way to get into a New Viper.

Last edited:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bernie, I was just going to call you to post this. And I recommend anyone thinking about getting a new Viper to check out Tomball Dodge HUGE selection of new Vipers.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW - you simply cannot beat that deal.

Glad I got my ACR- but - I would have considered waiting a couple MORE months for this - ha ha - thenI would have gotten to hold on to my money!

Get'em while they're hot!

Santa ought to deliver big this year!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You also don't get good scores by not using someone else's money for free for 48 months, or - even for 6 years at 1.9%. that's lower than a mortgage rate even counting the tax deduction..... and I think everyone can do better than 1.9% a year ROI.......

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another program that missed the guys like me that fell for the "don't wait, buy it now!"
Anyway, I love my Viper and I have way too much money. So my ex-wife says, anyway.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truer words never said. I think all ex-wives say their ex-husbands have too much money. I know this first hand too.:D:D:D

Steve A.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At double the rate? That would be stupid. "Qualified" people are above 700 on their credit scores... you don't achieve that by extending your credit obligations unnecessarily.

Double of 0 = 0

I know this is hard to believe but...its just money. You can never have enough time or money.

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats unheard of on dodge's premier vehicle.
Free loans!
Get em now.
Call Tomball.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double of 0 = 0

I know this is hard to believe but...its just money. You can never have enough time or money.

Read again: 0% for 48 months- 1.9% for 60 Months and 3.9% for 72 Months for qualified buyers.

48 months at 0% is awesome.... 1.9% for 60 is pretty good... 3.9% for 72 is a dumb man's loan.

You'll pay probably $100 a month less for a year more.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 720 plus credit score and currently have 4 vehicles and I am in the process of adding another Viper..

I am doing a 7 year loan on the Viper and have done plenty of 6 and 7 year loans on my vehicles..Pently of 4 and 5 years as well...

I see know problem with the 7 year loans..

My 2004 c5 was a 7 year loan...After 2 years i traded her in for a 99 Viper..

My 99 Viper was a 6 year loan..After 1 year I wrecked her and got a 2003 Viper..

My 2003 was a 7 year loan..After 1 year I wrecked her and got a 91 nsx..

the nsx is a 6 year loan. I am now buying another Viper and will have both but plan to sell the nsx next year...

I dont think I have ever bought any of them actually thinking I was gonna pay them off...More just for a year or two of fun at the cheapest monthly payment I could get them for...

On my 2003 Viper than I got back in 2006 for 54K I was only paying $790 per month....My 2004 C5 I got for 50K I was only paying 690 per month...

So to awnswer your question of what kind of person would do the 7 year loan...Id take that 3.9 % 7 year loan in a heart beat...Especially since the viper as we know it will be no more after 2010...Weather it takes 5 years to pay off or 10 years to pay off....I just want one of these soon to be classics...

Look how a 2005 nsx still sells for 60-70K

look how a 2002 GTS still sells for 35-40K

These SRT10's are gonna be worth a pretty penny in 2-3 years..

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 720 plus credit score and currently have 4 vehicles and I am in the process of adding another Viper..

I am doing a 7 year loan on the Viper and have done plenty of 6 and 7 year loans on my vehicles..Pently of 4 and 5 years as well...

I see know problem with the 7 year loans..

My 2004 c5 was a 7 year loan...After 2 years i traded her in for a 99 Viper..

My 99 Viper was a 6 year loan..After 1 year I wrecked her and got a 2003 Viper..

My 2003 was a 7 year loan..After 1 year I wrecked her and got a 91 nsx..

the nsx is a 6 year loan. I am now buying another Viper and will have both but plan to sell the nsx next year...

I dont think I have ever bought any of them actually thinking I was gonna pay them off...More just for a year or two of fun at the cheapest monthly payment I could get them for...

On my 2003 Viper than I got back in 2006 for 54K I was only paying $790 per month....My 2004 C5 I got for 50K I was only paying 690 per month...

So to awnswer your question of what kind of person would do the 7 year loan...Id take that 3.9 % 7 year loan in a heart beat...Especially since the viper as we know it will be no more after 2010...Weather it takes 5 years to pay off or 10 years to pay off....I just want one of these soon to be classics...

Look how a 2005 nsx still sells for 60-70K

look how a 2002 GTS still sells for 35-40K

These SRT10's are gonna be worth a pretty penny in 2-3 years..

Your spelling and grammar is kind of ironic for your argument.:D

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha..You got me their...My grammer/spelling is maybe 3rd grade at best...LOL...But i still stand by 7 years being pretty awesome at 3.9%...

A Viper is roughly a 90K car...90K is easily a 2K a month payment at 5 years...2 me that is a HUGE car payment..The 4 cars I have right now only comes out to 2K per month in payments...

But at 7 years for 3.9% interest thats more like $1,400 per month for a 90K car...Still expensive but doable for the non rich guy like me...

For the guys who can afford 2K per month or more on just one car then by all means that is a great thing....But for the guys like me the 7 year deal at 3.9% would be the only chance I would have at owning a new 2009 Viper...

Just being honest..

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such e-snobbery going on in this thread. Not everyone can plunk down $90K cash for a new car, and to some people the payment is more important to them than the total expense during the lifetime of a loan. Don't judge other people based on how they pay for something. I know plenty of people that have huge net worth that will still take out a loan. 3.9% is not a big rate at all, especially for 72 months. That money still left in your pocket could be invested or used to run a business and easily overcome 3.9% ROI annually.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such e-snobbery going on in this thread. Not everyone can plunk down $90K cash for a new car, and to some people the payment is more important to them than the total expense during the lifetime of a loan. Don't judge other people based on how they pay for something. I know plenty of people that have huge net worth that will still take out a loan. 3.9% is not a big rate at all, especially for 72 months. That money still left in your pocket could be invested or used to run a business and easily overcome 3.9% ROI annually.

No snobbery here... I can't afford another Viper at the moment. You're free to burn your own money. This is just common sense.

$100-$150/mo. is insignificant for a business in terms of investment... and if it IS... buying a new Viper is probably not the best business choice to begin with. The bigger loss is the $1500/mo you're paying out MORE for an extra year... What can you invest with THAT for 12 months?

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice post. I feel the same way. Why tie up 90k in a car that will depreciate as soon as you drive off. I would rather make minimum payments and use the money for other things.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice post. I feel the same way. Why tie up 90k in a car that will depreciate as soon as you drive off. I would rather make minimum payments and use the money for other things.

That's why a 48 or 60 month loan at 0 or 1.9 is such a great deal... 70 months at 3.9... not so much for a premium car. Buying a car for $30k makes more sense at 70 months than $90k.

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Bernie,

You didnt tell me this was comin.
Oh well, I know the ssg would have been gone if I waited.

All of these figures are relative.

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the financing at the suggested retail price?
If so then it may not be the deal it seems. If we can still get the rebates and discounts then it’s a deal but historically that has never been the case. Normally it is one or the other and never both. In the past it has been better to deal in cash and take all of the discounts and rebates and if needed procure the loan/cash or a Line of Credit elsewhere.
Tim

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing that Chrysler is doing this due to all the leftover 09's they need to get rid of, otherwise there'd be no point. BTW, I just ordered a 2010 and am still wondering where the "very special" things are on that car, as opposed to the 09's. There was nothing on the order screens that had anything over the 09's - save a few color differences.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If so then it may not be the deal it seems. If we can still get the rebates and discounts then it’s a deal but historically that has never been the case. Normally it is one or the other and never both. In the past it has been better to deal in cash and take all of the discounts and rebates and if needed procure the loan/cash or a Line of Credit elsewhere.
Tim

I can pretty much get this rate at my local credit union. If a particular dodge dealer wasn't willing to negotiate the price down I would just get my financing somewhere else and then negotiate.

Why is every acting like people with 700+ credit scores done take longer term loans? My credit score is 800+ and i have a 72 month loan right now. IT gives you a lot of flexibility. You can always pay it off early...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What credit union are you a member of that offers 1.9% financing ? i will join to purchase another ACR

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim
This is a VERY valid point and there is a lot of money/profit built into a Viper. Negotiate from what the dealer paid and not off MSRP or so called invoice BS. I was fortunate to get my 09 at employee pricing AND zero percent. And if your trading in something, well, thats a whole different animal. Of course always in the dealers favor. There used to be an old saying of sales people I hated more than anything. "will work with you"..... They always left out, "to OUR benefit, not yours".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery