06 Coupe Rear Spoiler

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with parts rack-JonB did have one made for the coupe that would fit into your price range.

Do a search on wings because their was a few pics on a few months ago with a coupe and the wing installed on it.

OP
OP
J

JACKED DADDY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info HISS I left Jon a message. Its funny how your the first person to reply. I dont know you but you started this whole mess in my life. Let me define. I saw your post on your 08 hood install. It was love at first sight. Now my coupe is at the famous Chris Barones Viper shop in NJ. He has pictures of vipers on every exposed wall in his shop. THIS GUY IS A VIPER NUT. Well from a hood it turned into much more. Im going to go with your quote (If I did it again I would go with the tapped stripe). Thanks ROLSTAR for the pictures. Well now all we need is the wing give me some ideas. I also dropped Chris off the Corsa track today from LUX RACING. Now Im reading the paxton vs 08 post You guys are killing me. I wonder if doug Levin is still in the office he also thinks the 06 is the better choice with the supercharger with its lower compression. HISS I really think you should pick up some of this bill its only right. He does take credit cards over the phone. Thanks:drive:

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ordered rear wing from john b back in july. it was 1 of the first from autoform blue with white stripes. took half hour to install-1hour to finally drill the holes. looks awsum. took pictures and sent to john b so he could show to others.cost was at that time 2 g,but i ordered other items also and got a discount. give him a call- hope this helps

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacked Daddy

When the bug bites it bites very hard and you just keep keep keep on scratching-Its seems like it is never ending. But its worth it.;) Get that DLM SC you wont be sorry. Here I go tempting you to spend more money.

Keep me posted on the wing.

Last edited:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I man my age needs something wild. But I will admit it is an expensive wild hair.