'08 Blue/White Vert in North Carolina

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is familiar with the '08 Blue/White Vert that is listed on ebay/autotrader. It has 3400 miles and is listed at $70k.

Would provide a link, but not sure if that's against posting policy?

Just wondering if anyone happens to know the car/owner and what kind of shape it might be in.

Thanks,
Jason

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen that car on those sites as well. Seems to be in pretty good shape. Excellent color combo.

OP
OP
N

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I PM'd DodgeFever, we'll see if he knows anything.

Viper007, yeah I agree on the price being high...I'm just keeping an eye on it and we'll see if he comes down.

Any thoughts on what it might be worth?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper007, yeah I agree on the price being high...I'm just keeping an eye on it and we'll see if he comes down.

You're going to be waiting for awhile...it's been there for months! Probably a scenario where he told his wife he would sell it, but at that price, no one is buying...so he gets to keep the car...maybe smarter than we give him credit for

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're going to be waiting for awhile...it's been there for months! Probably a scenario where he told his wife he would sell it, but at that price, no one is buying...so he gets to keep the car...maybe smarter than we give him credit for

Plus...I don't think there were too many B/W verts done in '08 so I think its a rare combo as well. Low mileage as well. I say it's priced right

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill be in traveling thru most of NC next week. if you need help looking at it. PM me. if i can help, i will

OP
OP
N

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys...you know what's interesting that I discovered tonight? He has both "his" and "hers" up for sale. Her's is an '06 coupe. Stumbled across it and realized the phone number was the same. He indicates in that ad that it was driven by an adult female. The '08 is in the background of two of the photos.

Hey Plumcrazy...thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it if I decide to pursue it further...it's in Salisbury, NC which is near Charlotte.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950