'08 Hood Screen / Grills For SALE !

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As hoped for, PartsRack should have our first few sets of back-ordered 2008 Hood Vent Grills, OE black, available in just a few days. As the plant has discovered, a lot of these come in defective. So we will pay CLOSE attention (all 6 are DIFFERENT) and send out good sets of 6. We plan to ship these with fastener install hardware included. Inaugural Pricing will be well under $300/set. [Dodge MSRP is $84 ea x 6 + $48 fasteners = $552/set]

Over Half the sets are spoken for by customers who bought 08 hoods from us. [ JA, KR, JDY, FL, JL for starters. We will Email YOU with special pricing. ]

Very soon we will have an option of Silver, then eventually vents in all Viper colors, for that mono-chromatic look. Or paint these black ones as YOU want them!

Please don't count on a quick reply if posting questions here. DO count on a quick reply HERE: [email protected]

If you are in our database as a past customer, just order by Email, thanks.

If you are NOT in our database, just order some doo-dad item on our site (tilt knob?) from our web store, linked below. Once there, put TILT in the search box. Then, in the order COMMENTS line, write "I dont want no stinkin' tilt knob, I want 08 HOOD GRILLS" or something similar to get your point across. Grills Shipped in order placed, after the Hood Buyers noted. You will NOT be billed until they ship. Not a penny. Not even for the tilt-knob bogey!
You WILL receive an invoice by email for your approval.

Thank You..........

Last edited:

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
put me down for a set to go with my 08 hood I'm ordering from you tomorrow...Bat™[/quote]

Hood ships tomorrow, and grills in 1 week, Thanks AGAIN Bat...........

Thanks again Jon! Cannot wait! Car's in the shop right now getting new headers, high flow cats, Corsa track exhaust, KW Vairant 2 Coilovers. The hood will be the iceing on the cake:2tu::headbang:

Bat™

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is that they are the OEM hood vents... the same as the ones going on the 2008 Vipers.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheres Jon B, this would be questioned in a second. JON were are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon has a few sets of oem vents, plus some high quality replicas that are about 10 days away. I'm getting the oem ones, not much more than the replicas :).

Bat™

John Abbate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the 08 Hood Grilles & Hood Pad. Does the hood pad wires on each side have to be connected to the car? It seems like an overkill to me as I want to cut them off at the Pad? Is that OK?

viperflex

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John

The 2 straps on the hood pad bolt on the Left and Right side around the cowl. They are there because plastics (The car panels) produce static electricity when driving and the ground straps are there to reduce the static. If they are not in place the static may interfere with your electronics on the Viper: PCM, BCM, ABS, Radio. So don't cut them off.

I got this info from The Viper Wizard

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery