'08 short shifter

doc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone make one? i have seen the b&m for the '05 being advertised as for an '08, but havent been able to verify it. i understand that the trannys are different, but thought maybe the shifter was carried over.
thanks in advance

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
does anyone make one? i have seen the b&m for the '05 being advertised as for an '08, but havent been able to verify it. i understand that the trannys are different, but thought maybe the shifter was carried over.
thanks in advance

I got mine from Jon B at PartsRack along with the carbon fiber conssole. Its got a viper snake's head on it.
paindoc
[media]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/Khumidin/console2.jpg[/media]

OP
OP
D

doc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so the mgw short shifter is just the knob right, not the whole shifter assembly?

V

Venomiss

so the mgw short shifter is just the knob right, not the whole shifter assembly?

Do a search-plug in short shifters. Ton's of threads on the subject. Here is one.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/612879-mgw-shifter-highly-recommended.html

Or just call them direct but notice the new hours.
MGW LTD., INC. - CNC Machined and Turned Parts. Accessories for the Corvette, Mustang, and Viper

There is an Illustrated how to on this MGW short shifter that fits 03-08's with pictures. When you get your 08 you will be getting a free year of VCA membership that will gain you access to the Illustrated area too.
(Guessing you have an 08 coming?)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

doc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, should of thought to search fisrt....my bad...

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is the MGW short shift kit and the regular mgw short shift knobs. I have both. Call Mark J. at woodhouse he will take care of you.