09 Aero car cheap cheap cheap

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you can go wrong with a price like that. A little bit of money/mods and you have a great track car that you don't have to worry too much about. Not that $65k is small change - but compared to spending $100k on an ACR, I'd rather track the $65k car.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That price seems like a steal, also considering the balance of the factory warranty, geez that's dirt cheap.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uummm, 1 of 3 in 08, probably down from that in 09 as the production is much less, possiible 1 of 1 for 09. have someone check it out and grab it, it's a stupid cheap price. Aero cars are as rare as ACR's in certain color combinations.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd be right on the color of this one, red it is, and no stripes.

I saw it on Ebay... The solid red is just not exciting.. but the car looks legit. It might be rare, but rare does not always mean desirable.

Personally, I'd pay more for a car your in love with. Rather than falling in love with the price, and "taking" the car. If you know what mean..

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen it. The car is mint. I would be happy to look it over in more detail if needed.

btw, the car is beautiful in person especially on a sunny day.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a red aero coupe with less than 1k miles for around $74k at a dealer on autotrader if you want a price reference. Sounds like a great deal for mid 60's.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solid red Vipers can look stunning with the right stance and wheels on them. Sounds like an excellent price.

Tony

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solid red Vipers can look stunning with the right stance and wheels on them. Sounds like an excellent price.

Tony

Not only that, but IMO, the Viper Red is one of the best reds out there. Its up there with Imola Red in my book (a BMW color).

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it have any options and what kind of mileage...That car had to sticker near or over 100K...Is he that desperate for cash.???? Get it paint it SSG and put some black stripes on it,LOL.....Seriously, thats a great price jump on it and throw some black stripes on it...You can even make a ACR out of it(brakes,motons) with the cash your saving!!!!GET IT!!!!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could also get the car vinyl wrapped if you wanted to, we have a few Astons over here that have had it done they look great. One guy I know lets his wife take the car to the shops looking like this :D

You must be registered for see images

Mark
:uk:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it have any options and what kind of mileage...That car had to sticker near or over 100K...Is he that desperate for cash.???? Get it paint it SSG and put some black stripes on it,LOL.....Seriously, thats a great price jump on it and throw some black stripes on it...You can even make a ACR out of it(brakes,motons) with the cash your saving!!!!GET IT!!!!

I'm not sure about the options but I have seen the car in person. It is sharp! He needs the money, I would be surprised if the ad got pulled prior to the end of the auction. Looks like someone is going to get a nearly new viper. Btw, I would be happy to look at it for anyone that's interested.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would think a dealer/wholesaler would give him significantly more than mid sixties. Have seen dealers advertising very low mileage '09 Aero Coupes over $90K!

spmorgan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And it looks like one did...now listed at $75k by a Porsche dealer.

Edit:
Nevermind...there are two listed...

Last edited: